View Poll Results: Does Mitt's history as a prankster mean he's a bad president-to-be?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 41.18%
  • No

10 58.82%
Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast

Thread: President Romney

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Rich snobs like Romney huh? That's odd... cause if my memory serves me right...and I am pretty fucking sure it does, 99% of Hollywood has given to Obama campaign fund raisers (ever see the list??, it's big), he has had $30,000 per plate functions, he took in record amounts from Wallstreet, John Corzine even endorsed him. Luckily, these poor bastards aren't considered rich. If they were I may be able to make a point. It escapes me though.
    I didn't say all rich snobs support Obama. There you go, putting words in my mouth again. Also, I used the word "probably," which you ignored. Not all rich snobs support Romney, but most of the Romney supporters are likely rich snobs. I have not researched it, so I can not say for sure; I've been studying for my exams instead.
    I said, "Hi, I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete took of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    Full version of my avatar: http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps9ddf577a.jpg
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

What are you studying?

On a related note, I have been studying so much French, je pense en français maintenant. Oops, I mean I'm even thinking in French. Je suis desolée. Oops, I mean sorry. Vous comprendez? Oops, I mean "get it?"
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

My favorite polling blog Five Thirty Eight has Obama taking 314.4 electoral votes to Romney's 223.6: which would give Obama a 91.4% chance of winning tomorrow. They also have the dem's taking the senate 52.5-47.5.

Perhaps this race isn't quite as close as we've believed.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Oh ho, ha ha! That's funny!
    I don't even have to look at your link, Jackknife, to know that it's by the NY Times. Ha ha ha, hoo hoo hoo! To think: fair reporting by the NY TIMES! Ha ha, ho ho , hee hee! What a joke! In the NY Times, there has never been a fair report since its conception. Just like Fox News. Absurdity. To think that a liberal newspaper could provide honest stats! Oh, thank goodness for the education system known as LIFE; as thanks to life, those sillie willies who think the NY Times, the Boston Globe, or the Chicago Anything mean something can be educated! Whoo, Jackknife, you cracked me up GOOD there. Hoo hoo hoo!
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

I can assure you that the irony of a 16 year old trying to use "life experience" as an argument is not lost on me.

The site's methodology is based on polling aggregation - they're not the ones going out and doing the polling themselves: it's a rather complex process of ranking/balancing various regional polls and then compiling the data.

The only swing state (according to 538) that seems to be in question is Florida with Obama leading by an average of 52% to Romeny's 48%.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Quote Originally Posted by jacknife737 View Post
    My favorite polling blog Five Thirty Eight has Obama taking 314.4 electoral votes to Romney's 223.6: which would give Obama a 91.4% chance of winning tomorrow. They also have the dem's taking the senate 52.5-47.5.

Perhaps this race isn't quite as close as we've believed.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/
    The thing is, the Gallup polls and Rasmussen reports have historically been the most accurate in terms of the presidential election, and they both report a very, very tight race - 1% difference between the two. It's really going to come down to who of those polled actually goes out and votes, plus the undecideds (I'm seeing a few just on my FB who are trying to decide today who to vote for... scary). I've seen things from CNN and NY Times and other more liberal news sources showing Obama with a clear sweep, and I wish they were accurate... but I'm going with the tried and true, historically accurate reports, which show a close one. People are already predicting that this will go on for weeks still, with recounts, lawyers, and courts.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

How the hell can you not know at this point who you are voting for? I know a lot of libertarians, contrarian dickheads, and Ron Paul assholes would like you to believe that they are similar candidates, but... they're really not.
    I wrote a four word letter.

I can tell you one thing for sure about the presidential race... it is going to be close. Very Close. It will come down to exactly one vote....................mine. Ohio is key. If Romney carries it, game over, election is done. If Obama carries it, this thing will go down to the wire.

Anyone who believes anything about the "predicted" election results from the NYT's has a screw loose. Go look at the model they use for predicting such bullshit. You'd be better off using a Magic 8 ball.

You're right MOTO this is going to be a very close race... A little too close for my comfort actually.