View Poll Results: Does Mitt's history as a prankster mean he's a bad president-to-be?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    7 41.18%
  • No

    10 58.82%
Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 512

Thread: President Romney

  1. #141
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,174


    Default

    I strongly support Minnesota seceding from the US and becoming part of Canada. That would be freaking awesome. Tanya, let's make this happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  2. #142
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,752


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Problem with canadian politics is that they are canadian politics. And nobody cares about canadian poltics except for the 17 canadians that live in canada. I didn't even know canada was a real country until I saw them attempting to compete in the olympics. Unfortunately, competitive moose hurdling over beaver huts was not an actual sport to the rest of the planet so the canucks were shit out of luck from the get go.
    Screw you too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

  3. #143
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Transmetropolitan
    Posts
    6,440


    Default

    What's that? Sorry, we can't hear you over all this freedom.
    I wrote a four word letter.

  4. #144
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    81


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Problem with canadian politics is that they are canadian politics. And nobody cares about canadian poltics except for the 17 canadians that live in canada. I didn't even
    know canada was a real country until I saw them attempting to compete in the olympics. Unfortunately, competitive moose hurdling over beaver huts was not an actual sport to the rest of the planet so the canucks were shit out of luck from the get go.
    And the voice of the ignorant has spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    I strongly support Minnesota seceding from the US and becoming part of Canada. That would be freaking awesome. Tanya, let's make this happen.
    Yes!! We will do a trade with the us, Quebec for Minnesota

  5. #145
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,867


    Default

    NO!!! Minnesota can't become part of Canada, it just can't. I like knowing I have the option to go to Minnesota whenever but if does become part of Canada I can't ever go there. I can't ever go to Canada. I'm banned from there.

  6. #146
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,174


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WeAreOne9 View Post
    Yes!! We will do a trade with the us, Quebec for Minnesota
    Hahaha, sounds brilliant! Except I doubt the True Americans would be cool with all those French bastards joining their country... but we'll figure out how to make it work
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  7. #147
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    749


    Default

    That Canadian comedian on all those Montreal Just For Laughs specials suggesting Canada randomly invade some country is awesome. 250 years laying low, then turning up in Turkey and saying "we're taking it!"

    Rad.

  8. #148
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,174


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    Canada invade Turkey
    Unless they have a serious death wish, I earnestly hope that Canada would choose more wisely :P
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  9. #149
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    749


    Default

    Just do it after an American team wins the Stanley Cup one year.

    Angry hockey-focused Canadians are scary Canadians. They can go back to apologizing to the world for their existence and being overly polite once the hockey season hype dies down. In the meantime...

    Poor Turkey.

  10. #150
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,174


    Default

    1) The fans of the losing Canadian team are mostly the ones who get pissed off
    2) They just get pissed off at the opposing American team and their fans
    3) Turkey still has more than twice as many people as Canada
    4) And Turks are ALWAYS pissed off

    :P
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •