View Poll Results: Does Mitt's history as a prankster mean he's a bad president-to-be?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 41.18%
  • No

10 58.82%
Page 19 of 52 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: President Romney

Moto13 romney running the Olympics has nothing to do with him running for president

Romney is very wishy washy so why would vote for a president who's like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    It always makes me laugh to hear silly little liberals talk about business. They seem think that corporations are little creatures that act like termites with teeth, ready to eat our money and rape our babies. I wonder how many of these fools actually work; probably not many. They clearly don't know that corporations are actually made of people. Poor idiots. Dropped out of school to join a punk band, but never grew a brain in the meantime. Silly. The goal of corporations should and is to make money (sorry, not to shower black teens in money that gets pissed away on rap albums). I don't get why y'all libbies don't get it. Funny shit, yo. Makes me wanna do some weed and pretend idiots don't exist.
    This is particularly funny to me. I'm a freelance educator who teaches privately and through cooperation with multiple private agencies, some of which are quite large. I am also in the process of acquiring an SP and opening my own company for teaching and copywriting. You are a high school student who has never worked in business nor been a significant part of a large company. Tell me again about how you know so much about business.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    This is particularly funny to me. I'm a freelance educator who teaches privately and through cooperation with multiple private agencies, some of which are quite large. I am also in the process of acquiring an SP and opening my own company for teaching and copywriting. You are a high school student who has never worked in business nor been a significant part of a large company. Tell me again about how you know so much about business.
    I shall prove this the long way: you just answer my questions.
    A. What is my age?
    B. What is the voting age?
    C. Therefore, have I ever voted?
    D. Could I explain how the electoral system works?
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Congratulations, you recieve a 100% on my test for reaching the conclusion. But maybe your education wasn't like mine. Did you have TV news and FOX news Sunday? Did you read the newspaper every morning? Did your father lose his job for almost a year? If you did, then we know the same things, muchacho.

I was raised watching Fox News because my dad found it humorous.

A friend of mine told me he might vote Romney/Ryan. He thinks Ryan's plan to cut corporate taxes is a good idea because if the companies pay less tax they'll send less jobs over seas. Yeah, I am sure that's what they'll do.
    I wrote a four word letter.

I think that we all agree that more jobs need to be made in the US. But what really needs to happen is a tariff. A tariff so fierce and heavy that businesses would be broke if they tried sending jobs overseas. Like the rates of the 1900s. Look those up. THAT is the solution.

Default I aborted the first attempt, time to go sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    How in the hell do you pay down the national debt using funds that were borrowed in the first place? Makes no sense.

Cutting military funding is a slippery slope. There are bad people that want to harm the US.
    Alright, so he'd have to cut from non-borrowed money, I guess you don't have the whole army borrowed. *where are my economic advisors?*

Yeah, let's slip into another war.

A penalty/reward system sounds good to me. However, simply cutting taxes isn't going to encourage anyone to create more American job opportunities, they will just use the extra money to hire more overseas workers. I'm not sure why he thinks they would do anything different.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Gas prices...doubled. Housing values...down 35%.
    Just to be clear, in '05, I was paying nearly four bucks a gallon for regular. In '09, I was paying less than $2.50.

The housing market's devaluing is due ENTIRELY to companies lending money to people who can't come even close to being able to afford that mortgage in flexible rate loans that make your payments start cheap and then gradually get more and more expensive to make up for the initially low payments, thus causing mass foreclosures. If there are lots and lots of extra houses on the market, their value goes down. How did Obama cause any of that? These poor lending practices had been getting worse and worse for more than a decade. Then the bubble burst. Happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.