View Poll Results: Does Mitt's history as a prankster mean he's a bad president-to-be?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 41.18%
  • No

10 58.82%
Page 19 of 52 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: President Romney

They're all the same, old speeches and white lies. That's why I don't bother registering to vote for a President.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    They're all the same, old speeches and white lies. That's why I don't bother registering to vote for a President.
    But wait... Wouldn't Obama's lies be black? And Biden's a delicate shade of rosy pink?

Then vote Ron Paul.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    But wait... Wouldn't Obama's lies be black? And Biden's a delicate shade of rosy pink?

Then vote Ron Paul.
    Yes, of course in many shades of dark and light.

No.

Do you not register to vote at all? You know there are many, many other things to vote on.

Ron Paul, lololololo. I'd likely vote for Romney first.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Y'all know that Ron Paul was running as a Republican, right? And the Libertarian party has another nominee? So you won't be able to vote Ron Paul without throwing your shit away on a write-in if your state allows those?
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Y'all know that Ron Paul was running as a Republican, right? And the Libertarian party has another nominee? So you won't be able to vote Ron Paul without throwing your shit away on a write-in if your state allows those?
    So, you're saying, "Just lie down on the railroad tracks and get run over by the 2 parties"? Jesus, I thought YOU were the punk, not me. Why can't I vote for the candidate I believe in?

Quote Originally Posted by WebDudette View Post
    Do you not register to vote at all? You know there are many, many other things to vote on.

Ron Paul, lololololo. I'd likely vote for Romney first.
    Ron Paul does have some good ideas. Also some not so good ones. The fact that he may be clinically crazy stops me from taking him seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    So, you're saying, "Just lie down on the railroad tracks and get run over by the 2 parties"? Jesus, I thought YOU were the punk, not me. Why can't I vote for the candidate I believe in?
    Who the fuck said I was punk? Certainly not I.

We don't live in a perfect democracy, don't forget. Though by my memory, the MA ballot is pretty spectacularly open, so you could probably vote for your dog if you really wanted to. I'm just pointing out that this would essentially boil down to throwing your vote away, because ours is a two-party system. I took a quiz somewhere online yesterday that told me that Obama only matches about 75% of my beliefs...because I'm pretty seriously to the left of Obama. I'm still voting for him though, because Jill Stein apparently doesn't think that Iran is a threat to anyone's national security, oh and the whole voting-for-the-Green-Party-is-throwing-your-vote-away thing.

EDIT: And wait, can't you not vote anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Ron Paul does have some good ideas. Also some not so good ones. The fact that he may be clinically crazy stops me from taking him seriously.
    A broken clock is right twice a day. And people seem to constantly forget that he ran as a Republican this year.
    Last edited by Little_Miss_1565; 09-08-2012 at 10:51 AM.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Whatever.... Even a blind squirrel is right twice a day.

Why don't you vote Green, 1565? If they match you, they match you. Your vote matters if it placed correctly. And yeah, I am not of legal age to vote. Nontheless, when my parents go to the polls this year, it shall be because I pushed them to register, telling them that their vote really does matter. Therefore, I can vote two times, arguably, because they both share my pick, the wonderful fabulous rattlesnake of lies and truths that is Mitt Romney.
    Even though Ron Paul would be nice to vote for...

I'm confused... isn't Gary Johnson leading the Libertarian ticket this year? Not Ron Paul?

I'm also far to the left of Obama (in most ways - though in some ways, I'm more to the right), and actually Gary Johnson's views most match my own. It annoys me that someone who's running as a Libertarian has the views I most agree with, particularly because that party has so many nutbags like RP. Anyway, until run-off voting is a thing, I'm voting for one of the two parties that could win. It also doesn't help that Gary Johnson, like Ron Paul, worked as a Republican in the past, which means it'd be pretty ignorant to believe that if he won, the Republicans wouldn't still have too much influence over what goes on - especially considering how much more money the Republicans have than the Libertarians.

If I vote, it'll be for Obama. I may not bother voting at all, though, because 1) absentee ballot. Ugh. and 2) Minnesota hasn't voted red since Nixon in 1972. (Hell, Minnesota and DC were the only two states that DIDN'T vote for Reagan the second time... that's how damn blue a state it is.) If I was from a swing state, I'd definitely vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk