View Poll Results: Does Mitt's history as a prankster mean he's a bad president-to-be?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 41.18%
  • No

10 58.82%
Page 21 of 52 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: President Romney

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Fuck does that even mean?
    Are you stupid? If those Nader votes hadn't been cast, the election may have turned out much differently. That means that they were rather important. Don't be a skinhead boogerbrain, our PunkMod.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Kind of like how I almost choked laughing when Clint Eastwood accused an empty chair of starting the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan?
    Yeah...except Clint was trying to be funny and make a point. And he never said Obama started the wars from anything I heard. Obama's stament, if I heard it correctly, is one of the most profoundly fucking stupid things I have ever heard from a president. It doesn't even make sense, because it is impossible to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    DC isn't a state. Get real, noob.
    While it's not officially one, in a lot of ways, DC acts like a state. It isn't just a city. In this situation, it has its own electoral votes just like a state; therefore, it makes sense in this context to refer to it as a state.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    I...really think Clinton may have just won El Presidente the election, there. Wowzers.

Classic, big-dawg, overly-lengthy, awesomely convincing Clinton. You're awesome, dude.

I'm not really that impressed with Obama, and his campaign stuff has really, really annoyed me lately with the half-truths and bullshit'o'plenty, but all politicians do that. So I suppose the worst I can say about him is that he's...either become, or always was, like the rest. No better no worse.

All the same I wasn't too happy with Romney, though I hardly think he'd be a disaster either. Still not entirely sure who I want in there, but I can really, really fucking see other people who're on the fence just being swayed.
    Obama's not particularly impressive, but he's done a decent job, and he's running against a pair of assholes who treat people like shit and are completely out of touch. Have you seen the videos lately of Paul Ryan having people arrested for questioning him at his rallies (for which the people had to pay to attend)? He even made fun of a senior citizen's health issues as police wrestled him to the ground, just because the old man spoke up. Oppression at its finest. I also take just a *bit* of issue with the fact that they want to forbid abortion and equal rights for gays...

Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    Are you stupid? If those Nader votes hadn't been cast, the election may have turned out much differently. That means that they were rather important. Don't be a skinhead boogerbrain, our PunkMod.
    You're joking, right? 1565 was saying that the people who voted for Nader wasted their vote, which they did. You think the people who voted for Nader really wanted to help Bush win? Dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    I was listening to Obama last night (excerpts) and he said that he wants to use the funds we are using to fight the wars and instead use it to pay down the national debt. I about choked laughing at this statement. Holy shit.
    What's so funny about it? It's just a simple talk and I bet that everyone gets it. He should've said that money that would be used in wars, if he didn't bring the army back, will be used to pay the national debt. Or is it not enough to pay the debt? He is basically going to cut the army funding, right? And that's the right thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by OC HAU View Post
    What's so funny about it? It's just a simple talk and I bet that everyone gets it. He should've said that money that would be used in wars, if he didn't bring the army back, will be used to pay the national debt. Or is it not enough to pay the debt? He is basically going to cut the army funding, right? And that's the right thing to do.
    How in the hell do you pay down the national debt using funds that were borrowed in the first place? Makes no sense.

Cutting military funding is a slippery slope. There are bad people that want to harm the US. Also, we are talking about Obama, the guy who said (promised) he was going to cut the deficit in half in the 2008 election. Instead, he spent more money and increased the national debt faster than any president is US history with very dubious reslults. You really believe this clown when he says he will pay down the debt and not simply create more government programs to spend the money on? I don't. His track record proves it.

Most of what made the debt skyrocket was a result of things already in motion when he started in office. Then there is the House and Senate which write the bills and have to approve any motions that could reduce or increase government spending. Its definitely not one man that is responsible for the trillions of dollars we owe.
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Obama is responsible for the money he spent. period. Any statement contrary is complete bullshit. He said he could do the job...he can't. Time to go. He has already begun to raid medicare for his Obamacare fiasco. That's ahow he can make certain numbers work. Shell games.

I still can't believe people are saying on television and to radio people "What America needs right now is a businessman." Does no one remember that George W. Bush, a businessman, started two wars which created our deficit and oversaw policies that tanked the economy? You can't treat a country of people like a business. I know many in the GOP seem to think corporations are people (or at least in terms of getting their campaign money), but people are not corporations.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Obviously you forgot what he (Bush) was dealing with...a democratic congress. But Bush did spend a lot of $$ on his own. No doubting that. That's gone and done. People need to get past this and focus on now...not last week. Obama has done absolutely nothing to improve this economy or country in any way. Here's what Obama has accomplished sine 2009 when he took over: Gas prices...doubled. Housing values...down 35%. Median income down 10%. Welfare and SSI payuments...way up. Unemployment...no better and actually got worse. US credit rating...downgraded. National debt...up 60% to $16,000,000,000,000 in 3.5 years. Fucking staggering failure with that kind of money spent. Overall outlook for our economy under Obama looks bleak. He has done zero to improve our future. Bush at least had an excuse. He was dealing with the 9/11 fallout and we had to do something. Why would anyone in theor right mind re-elect a man with a piss poor system of utter failure? Obama is done.

Romney has a track record of success. People might want to give it a shot. Trust me, you have nothing to lose.

It always makes me laugh to hear silly little liberals talk about business. They seem think that corporations are little creatures that act like termites with teeth, ready to eat our money and rape our babies. I wonder how many of these fools actually work; probably not many. They clearly don't know that corporations are actually made of people. Poor idiots. Dropped out of school to join a punk band, but never grew a brain in the meantime. Silly. The goal of corporations should and is to make money. I don't get why y'all libbies don't get it. Funny shit, yo. Makes me wanna do some weed and pretend idiots don't exist.
    Last edited by _Lost_; 09-09-2012 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Being racist as balls.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.