View Poll Results: Does Mitt's history as a prankster mean he's a bad president-to-be?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    7 41.18%
  • No

    10 58.82%
Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 512

Thread: President Romney

  1. #421
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,106


    Default

    I actually put very little faith in any poll except for Rassmussun. Late voter registration means very little also imho...like what the unions are trying pulling off in Ohio. The union volunteers who are being PAID to go out and register people for the democratic party...desperation and laughable. Doesn't mean they are going to vote or even actually vote democrat. This year the conservative turnout will be pretty big and easily make what they are (unions) attempting to do pointless. Then we have next weeks debate on FP. Obama will not have a good night sleep all week thinking about this upcoming nightmare. If Romney does well in this debate, put the final nail in Obama's coffin. He's done.

  2. #422
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,021


    Default

    It seems to be about tied right now, which suggests it could go either way, and not that it's OBVIOUSLY SO GOING TO BE ROMNEY. You personally thinking that Romney is more qualified does not mean anything regarding whom people vote for.

    If Romney wins, get ready for the same excuses from the other side; Romney supporters WILL blame the fact that the country isn't fixed instantly on Obama, just as Obama supporters do regarding Bush.

    Anyway, less than three weeks til we find out. I'm so ready for this shit to be over.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  3. #423
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,106


    Default

    For an incumbent president to have a race this close is not good for him. People barely knew who Romney was 4 months ago. Obama has 3 1/2 years of his self-proclaimed great presidential record to run on. Fact is, he can't run o it, cause it doesn't exist. The american voter is coming to realize he (Obama) is not as qualified as they earlier thought when standing next to and debating Romney.

  4. #424
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Salem, MA
    Posts
    943


    Default

    Yup. Obama has nothing to run on but a drunk uncle and a party that blindly loves him.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

  5. #425
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,021


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    For an incumbent president to have a race this close is not good for him. People barely knew who Romney was 4 months ago. Obama has 3 1/2 years of his self-proclaimed great presidential record to run on. Fact is, he can't run o it, cause it doesn't exist. The american voter is coming to realize he (Obama) is not as qualified as they earlier thought when standing next to and debating Romney.
    You seriously didn't know who Romney was til 4 months ago? I don't know ANYONE who didn't know who he was four YEARS ago, when he was one of the top four Republican choices and won the Ames Straw poll.

    Anyway, your logic is flawed yet again. Obama "not doing as well as he should be for being incumbent" doesn't wipe out the fact that the two candidates are about even in the polls.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  6. #426
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,779


    Default

    Moto's logic is what he thinks is right everybody should think that it's right and if you don't you are wrong and you are an idiot and he doesn't want to hear your opinion.
    Last edited by Tiny Vessels; 10-18-2012 at 09:54 PM.

  7. #427
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    608


    Default

    Jesus. I'm as open to mocking Romney's gaffes as the next guy, but this "binder of women" thing is ridicufuckinlicicious. Tastical. Etc.

    Everyone knew what he meant. "Binders full of names of women" wouldn't be worth batting an eyelid over, and that's pretty fucking clear what the guy meant.

    I mean, I know everyone's going to say "Fox nooz talking point lolol can't take dem seriousz", but Obama's thing yesterday about the guys dying in Libya being "not optimal" is a gazillion times more fucked-up than Romney's poor choice of words there in the debate. It still doesn't mean dick, and I don't hold it against him, but let's be fair here.

  8. #428
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,021


    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    Jesus. I'm as open to mocking Romney's gaffes as the next guy, but this "binder of women" thing is ridicufuckinlicicious. Tastical. Etc.

    Everyone knew what he meant. "Binders full of names of women" wouldn't be worth batting an eyelid over, and that's pretty fucking clear what the guy meant.

    I mean, I know everyone's going to say "Fox nooz talking point lolol can't take dem seriousz", but Obama's thing yesterday about the guys dying in Libya being "not optimal" is a gazillion times more fucked-up than Romney's poor choice of words there in the debate. It still doesn't mean dick, and I don't hold it against him, but let's be fair here.
    Most people just find the "Binders of women" thing to be hilarious, rather than thinking it was a horrible, offensive gaffe. Personally, I didn't think it was that bad, but I LOVE the way the internet is responding to it. The meme is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  9. #429
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,106


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    You seriously didn't know who Romney was til 4 months ago? I don't know ANYONE who didn't know who he was four YEARS ago, when he was one of the top four Republican choices and won the Ames Straw poll.

    Anyway, your logic is flawed yet again. Obama "not doing as well as he should be for being incumbent" doesn't wipe out the fact that the two candidates are about even in the polls.
    Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah. Most of America was simply not that familiar with Romney, his record etc... at the beginning of the year 2012. Is that better? An incumbent candidate usuaully, (99%) of the time, has far, far, far, far superior name and personal recognition and has a huge advantage with the general population in that regard. For the race to be this close in every poll at this point does not make Obama happy...at all. Now with the foreign policy debate coming up next week and Obama making yet another mistake by saying "not optimal" regarding the Bengazi murders, fiasco and fuck up, he is definitely not going to surge. He'll be very lucky to just maintain his poll numbers. But, as I have said before, never under estimate the sheer stupidity of the American voter.

    Reagrding the "binders" deal. I never even gave that one thought when Romney was explaining he had binders of women. Even when they were explaining it the other night I didn't get for a while. Then...DING! People are really reaching. Romney is about as nerdy as you get and I highly doubt he, for one second, gave such a thought when he was trying to explain his position. Kind of funny though after I figured it out.
    Last edited by MOTO13; 10-19-2012 at 07:30 AM.

  10. #430
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    13,832


    Default

    You're so right, Moto. All these women are just hysterical. We should be happy to get out of work at 5 PM to make dinner for our families, for which women have sole responsibility in the house. Nevermind that this rambling answer from Romney with bizarre binders didn't answer the question about equal pay for equal work, which I take as a "lol no."

    Oh, and I guess single mothers are responsible for gun violence. So I guess that means my mom. You're welcome, America.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street



Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •