View Poll Results: Does Mitt's history as a prankster mean he's a bad president-to-be?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 41.18%
  • No

10 58.82%
Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: President Romney

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    You're so right, Moto. All these women are just hysterical. We should be happy to get out of work at 5 PM to make dinner for our families, for which women have sole responsibility in the house...
    That's right...now go fix me turkey pot pie!

Yeah, some women are a bit hysterical, by that I mean all. Women do have an emotional side that tends to derail rational thought. I mean come on, I have seen "polls" that say women think he is an attractive guy and blah blah blah fucking blah blah bullshit blah. Then, he (Romney) makes an innocuous statment regarding hiring women in MA and they jump on his ass for a comment that has to be twisted by some sex crazed mental fuck to even consider the scenario.

I mean, the guy goes out of his way to hire women...hopefully attractive ones, cause who wants to look at an ugly chick all damn day, right? Takes the time to have binders of these hotties made up, (bio...pics and all), carefully picks the ones he deems worthy, hires them...and people find this offensive. I dunno...I don't get it. Some people you just can't reach.

I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Yeah, some women are a bit hysterical, by that I mean all. Women do have an emotional side that tends to derail rational thought. .

I mean, the guy goes out of his way to hire women...hopefully attractive ones, cause who wants to look at an ugly chick all damn day, right? Takes the time to have binders of these hotties made up, (bio...pics and all), carefully picks the ones he deems worthy, hires them...and people find this offensive. I dunno...I don't get it. Some people you just can't reach.
    What the fuck? REALLY!! WOW.... You are such a fucking dick..

Just because a women may feel strongly on an issue and voices her opinion explaining why thats just her emotional side derailing rational thought?? NO. Just because I disagree with you does not mean I'm too emotional to think right. Asshole.

You saying that about the whole binders of women just made it SO much worse... According to you it should all about looks and then maybe the job experience. Wrong. It shouldn't be about looks, it should be about who can do the job better but of course you can't see it that way.
    Last edited by Tiny Vessels; 10-19-2012 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    What the fuck? REALLY!! WOW.... You are such a fucking dick..

Just because a women may feel strongly on an issue and voices her opinion explaining why thats just her emotional side derailing rational thought?? NO. Just because I disagree with you does not mean I'm too emotional to think right. Asshole.

You saying that about the whole binders of women just made it SO much worse... According to you it should all about looks and then maybe the job experience. Wrong. It shouldn't be about looks, it should be about who can do the job better but of course you can't see it that way. Why do you hate women??
    Huh, guess i look silly. Women aren't hysterical at all. You made it all so clear with your hyst...completely rational and open minded response. Totally my bad.

seriously... guys, I was just messing with them. DON'T let on though ok?

Moto dear, you can so frusterating at times.

You stick around you may actually learn something. I doubt it though.

There now, you see with my little response how incredibly fucking stupid it sounds regarding the entire binder deal? And yet, people manufacture news out of it.

You women are sooooooooooo damn lucky men can't su...wait, forget that. Started to regress again.

Moto

Just because I may view things different than you does not mean I'm stupid and I can't learn.

Well, I have full confidence in you. Now let's get on to making this theory a reality for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Well, I have full confidence in you. Now let's get on to making this theory a reality for you.
    Well thanks for having confidence in me.

Moto, I just realized that though I disagree with just about everything you've ever posted, I still kinda like you. And I also realized that it's because you can generally form a coherent argument (though it's frequently argumentative, but whatevs), and you haven't stooped to just posting threats against people who disagree with you. So yes, the children (TV excluded in this statement) could actually learn something from you, though something tells me they won't.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street