View Poll Results: Does Mitt's history as a prankster mean he's a bad president-to-be?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 41.18%
  • No

10 58.82%
Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: President Romney

Wai u bait troll, LM1565? Wai?

Quote Originally Posted by Scythe Death View Post
    Well, you've yet to establish how I've been misapplying these principles. Let's not forget that you like to agree with the kids that use the terms incorrectly. lol

@Moto: You obviously do not know what a circular argument is.
    I just want to read your posts...you make me laugh. Post something!!! Not sure who you intend on impressing but it is comical. You do realize you are on an Offspring site...correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    My name isn't Sisyphus, so I'm choosing not to be baited into a philosophy pissing contest.
    good idea. But I thought that you WERE named Sisyphus. I wonder if Scythey could perform this argument more like Sisyphus. Y'know, less trolling, more on topic posts. We're here to talk about Romney, not whether Sarah or Scythe is the correct person 100% of the time. If you'd like, I can make that thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    Wai u bait troll, LM1565? Wai?
    Careful. But I appreciate the fact that she is doing this; otherwise, some other poor bastard would have to.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    I just want to read your posts...you make me laugh. Post something!!! Not sure who you intend on impressing but it is comical. You do realize you are on an Offspring site...correct?
    So you're trying to impress offspring fans with disney channel quips?

Quote Originally Posted by Scythe Death View Post
    You see, logic isn't about impressing the impressionable masses. It's about being right. lol
    Did you read that somewhere, or just come up with it? I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    What kind of name is Barrack?
    Touche.

When I first encountered Scythe (maybe a month ago or something), I wasn't a huge fan of him. He really seemed like an undesirable person to talk to. I progressively like him more and more though. Don't discourage him from being himself, LM1565! I find his posts intriguing and helpful to carefully analyze what people say here. The condescending tone is also an entertaining bonus.

He fails to recognize my existence (I don't think he has ever replied to me) but I'm his biggest fan fosho.

EDIT: Why label Scythe as a "troll"? He is presenting well-formulated thoughts. He isn't trying to cause a big scene. He's just making sense. Not everyone who is in the minority or different in any way is a "troll".
    Last edited by KickHimWhenHe'sDown; 08-07-2012 at 10:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Did you read that somewhere, or just come up with it? I like it.

Touche.

When I first encountered Scythe (maybe a month ago or something), I wasn't a huge fan of him. He really seemed like an undesirable person to talk to. I progressively like him more and more though. Don't discourage him from being himself, LM1565! I find his posts intriguing and helpful to carefully analyze what people say here. The condescending tone is also an entertaining bonus.

He fails to recognize my existence (I don't think he has ever replied to me) but I'm his biggest fan fosho.
    I read all your posts. lol

I guess I just don't reply to them often because I tend to not find anything quite objectionable to it (or something I can object to easily).

Oh cool. I usually try to avoid controversial topics but I haven't been very good at that lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    BOTH Paul Ryan and Marco Rubio gave interviews saying that won't be interested in being VP. Both of them did......Funny thing is that no one wants to be his VP.
    And....................Paul Ryan is the VP pick. And I hope to hell Ryan and Biden have a debate...that would be perfect. By the 10 minute mark, you would almost start feeling sorry for Biden...lol.
    Last edited by MOTO13; 08-11-2012 at 09:00 AM.

Smile

Yeah yeah yeah moto whatever. My issue is that Ryan said that was NOT interested in being vp but now he is like yeah I want it I'm ready for the job. If he didnt want the job then what changed his mind? Is he really ready for it? Honestly I really don't or think so. So when everything goes to hell if those two douchbags (Romney Ryan ) win dont say I didn't warn you cause shit will go down. " we're down down in a earlier round and sugar we're going down swinging" totally had to throw that out there.
    Last edited by Tiny Vessels; 08-11-2012 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    Yeah yeah yeah moto whatever. My issue is that Ryan said that was NOT interested in being vp but now he is like yeah I want it I'm ready for the job. If he didnt want the job then what changed his mind? Is he really ready for it? Honestly I really don't or think so. So when everything goes to hell if those two douchbags (Romney Ryan ) win dont say I didn't warn you cause shit will go down. " we're down down in a earlier round and sugar we're going down swinging" totally had to throw that out there.
    Lol...you seriously have no fucking clue at all do you? They wanted to keep it under wraps until the RNC was closer. You are awake right? Ryan is not ready for the job as VP in your mind?? That's one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. You liberal know-it-all's elected a PRESIDENT...a PRESIDENT who was a community organizer, a 2 year absentee sentaor and had a total of ZERO years excecutive experience for crying out loud. Do you know Ryans background or qualifications? Wowsa.

Shit will go down...good point. Cause what Obama is doing is making things better obviously...ok. Let me write that down. (things are better now than 4 years ago...got it). Checked unemployment, gas prices (twice as high as 2008), racial diversity (worst in 40 years), the national debt (spent more money faster than ANY president in history), or the economy as a whole? But shit will go down if they get elected? Ok...I'll take that chance.