View Poll Results: Does Mitt's history as a prankster mean he's a bad president-to-be?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 41.18%
  • No

10 58.82%
Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: President Romney

Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    What kind of name is Mitt?
    What kind of name is Barrack? Sounds like a guy who was a community organizer, absentee senator, never held any executive position in his life who went on to be the one of the most divisive and yet somehow profoundly popular presidents with the un-thinking masses ever.

Mitt is his middel name I believe. Kind of goofy, but what can you do.

On a side note...scytrhe drumstick...if you are going to post, don't forget the warning lable we talked about earlier that needs to preface your posts. Reading your posts are like looking directly into an eclipse. Neither are a very good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Discussion is about communication. Your "logic" exercises are a monologue.

So, I suppose I have yet to meet a philosophy major who doesn't only wish to hear the sound of their own voice.
    There's little you can do to correct someone that saying something illogical than talk in terms of logic to show how they're objectively incorrect.

It's like you're complaining about my math being too advanced when people are trying to use simple algebra equations to explain things that can't just be demonstrated with simple algebra equations.

Well, it'd be one thing if you were even applying these principles correctly, but you appear to be more interested in self-consciously showing off what you've heard your professor say in class and not actually having anything to do with anything anyone else is saying.

But, I've been thinking. All academic types have had to work through this phase. So, get down with your bad self, just try not to be so condescending while you do.
    Last edited by Little_Miss_1565; 08-05-2012 at 11:25 AM.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Quote Originally Posted by Scythe Death View Post
    There's little you can do to correct someone that saying something illogical than talk in terms of logic to show how they're objectively incorrect.

It's like you're complaining about my math being too advanced when people are trying to use simple algebra equations to explain things that can't just be demonstrated with simple algebra equations.
    It's like trying to explain the theory of life when life itself is simply theoretical...Lol...I love his posts. I always wanted to be a golf club...bwahahahahahahaha.

Do you have circular arguments with yourself because of the meds you take or from the loads you are pulling out of Yoda? Wow.

Well, it'd be one thing if you were even applying these principles correctly, but you appear to be more interested in self-consciously showing off what you've heard your professor say in class and not actually having anything to do with anything anyone else is saying.

But, I've been thinking. All academic types have had to work through this phase. So, get down with your bad self, just try not to be so condescending while you do.
    Well, you've yet to establish how I've been misapplying these principles. Let's not forget that you like to agree with the kids that use the terms incorrectly. lol

@Moto: You obviously do not know what a circular argument is.

My name isn't Sisyphus, so I'm choosing not to be baited into a philosophy pissing contest. I'm also not choosing sides in terms of correctness or incorrectness, merely pointing out that the manner you've been "discussing" things doesn't work outside an academic context...and even then, it barely works.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Wai u bait troll, LM1565? Wai?

Quote Originally Posted by Scythe Death View Post
    Well, you've yet to establish how I've been misapplying these principles. Let's not forget that you like to agree with the kids that use the terms incorrectly. lol

@Moto: You obviously do not know what a circular argument is.
    I just want to read your posts...you make me laugh. Post something!!! Not sure who you intend on impressing but it is comical. You do realize you are on an Offspring site...correct?

My name isn't Sisyphus, so I'm choosing not to be baited into a philosophy pissing contest.
    good idea. But I thought that you WERE named Sisyphus. I wonder if Scythey could perform this argument more like Sisyphus. Y'know, less trolling, more on topic posts. We're here to talk about Romney, not whether Sarah or Scythe is the correct person 100% of the time. If you'd like, I can make that thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    Wai u bait troll, LM1565? Wai?
    Careful. But I appreciate the fact that she is doing this; otherwise, some other poor bastard would have to.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    I just want to read your posts...you make me laugh. Post something!!! Not sure who you intend on impressing but it is comical. You do realize you are on an Offspring site...correct?
    So you're trying to impress offspring fans with disney channel quips?