Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome

Some posts kind of "vanished" too (maybe those were posted after the last backup?!) ... Well, never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    The menu and news banner takes too much space. It is annoying when you have to scroll down as soon as you have opened a thread.
    It's a bit like finding a post of yours as first comment ....too much space and scroll down to the next one. But yeah, it was better without it. I still have the background which is a little eye annoying. It would be cool to have a black background for the threads, and the sides with the image of the bench, the guy on the left and the man on the right. I don't know if it's clear what I mean..

Genuinely amazed that they've managed to make the boards look worse. Way, way, way worse.

Just took me a good 30 completely unnecessary seconds to find the "submit reply" text because of the god awful backround scheme.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

My only thing is that it would be nice if the black were a little less see through than it is. It would be a little easier to read that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

5. Default

Some changes already have been made regarding your comments. Please refresh your browser's cache.

Default Good God this is awful

I guess every once in a while it's necessary to have change for the sake of unnecessary change. First of all the whole white on light gray theme makes it impossible to see. Are we actually trying to get people to post less? Takes me forever to find the reply button.

That bench is totally emo and I hate it already. Mostly because of how transparent the background is, making it hard to read.

Oh yay, a banner. We talked about making this site more like Facebook. Instead, we might be sucessful in making it more like Myspace. Everything under my profile, from activity to freinds to photos, has nothing.

I do like the reorganization of the stuff above where I post. It looks more like Microsoft Word, and a bit more advanced. However, it's also a bit weird. Example:

hey look
    I can make a table
    (I think)

Go ahead and try to make a table. It's too hard to be functional. Hoping it's fixed instead of scrapped.

New smileys/icons are too small for me to really tell what half of them are doing.

I understand/hope this is a beta. And so here's a useful thread for feedback. Post yours
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    If I had the power, I would finally grant your wish to be polls moderator. With no voting rights. Like the Washington DC of modship.
    Quote Originally Posted by nancyoff
    do you have boobs??? because in your picture it looks like you have. are you a boy or a girl?

Yeah the submit reply button is at least visible now. I'm sure you'll be able to work out all the kinks that are making this version of the board actually nonfunctional, but man that background really is an eyesore.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post
    Genuinely amazed that they've managed to make the boards look worse. Way, way, way worse.
    Yep. Though, I've always hated anything that is light on dark. I just can't understand why anyone would ever prefer it.

The good news is, after like a year and a half, I can finally post from my iPod again. It doesn't work to well, but at least it finally works.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Sometimes - as is known - less is more.

The only change I see is that the reply button is easier to see. Not much of a change...

Edit: the hideous banner is gone, too. Thank god for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk