Thread: Andy Griffith is DEAD.

Default Andy Griffith is DEAD.

I used to watch the Andy Griffith show all the time as a kid. I basically refused to go to sleep when I was young and the only channel worth watching at 1am was the Disney Channel. They had some special throwback program similar to Nick at Nite called Vault Disney. I remember watching a lot of Micky Mouse Club, Zorro, Leave it to Beaver, and The Andy Griffith Show all the time. Reading about Andy Griffiths death gave me crazy weird nostalgia from that time in my childhood, man nostalgia is a fucked up thing. I don't know why I'm saying all this, I guess so it doesn't look like I posted a death thread just for the sake of posting a death thread.

Article: http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2012/07/andy-griffith-dies-at-age-86/1#.T_MFQ7d5mc0

Vault Disney Intro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNOSg9iHghQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sorry about the formatting, I'm on my iPod.
    Last edited by WebDudette; 07-03-2012 at 08:48 AM.

Bummer. Grew up on the Andy Griffith show.

"I'm sorry
    For all the things that I never did
    For all the places I never was
    For all the people I never stopped
    But there was nothing I could do...
    "

I'm from NC and disappointingly few people I know seem to be affected by it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.