Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst song by The Offspring

Since I should probably leave Sin City out of this, I'd agree with dff... The Worst Hangover Ever sucks. Also, A Lot Like Me is not my cup of tea either.

Quote Originally Posted by dff_punk View Post
    I would despise The Worst Hangover Ever, if it had less relatable lyrics
    I don't relate to the lyrics at all, seeing as I don't drink alcohol, but I still love The Worst Hangover Ever! lol :P

As for Race Against Myself and Da Hui, those are in my top 3 songs from Splinter, along with Lightning Rod. Spare Me The Details however, is quite awful, and is one of my least fave Offspring songs, and is the worst song on Splinter!

I love this thread, it shows up how different people's tastes can be, even when the love for the band is one that is shared by everyone here.

Oh yeah, and I also strongly dislike Lightning Rod and Hit That. I forgot to mention those two.

I vote for "Fix you". It's not a bad song but it is their slowest(I don't like slow songs especially by bands like the Offspring) and when I listened to it for the first time I was shocked(first time they shocked me so much)!
    Enslave my mind...

CC gets the poop cake award!
    A ghost is all that's left, of everything we swore we never would forget. Tried to bleed the sickness, but we drained our hearts instead. We are...we are the dead.

Every ballad.
    Ballad + Offspring = No thanks.

Seriously, every slow sappy song they do is just not good to me. Denial revisited was the first one i ever skipped.
    Im not a trendy Asshole

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    Cruising California (Bumpin' In My Trunk)
    I agree.
    I don't like that kind of music at all and don't listen to such songs but that wouldn't make it a bad song per se ... that's just matter of taste. In this case & for this song it's the lyrics too.

Rise and fall,Fix you and When you're in prison...if I had to choose one,it would be Rise and fall..
    I know you wanna hit that

days go by..definately most boring rip-off song ever!

Quote Originally Posted by holland25 View Post
    Since I should probably leave Sin City out of this, I'd agree with dff... The Worst Hangover Ever sucks. Also, A Lot Like Me is not my cup of tea either.
    No dry martinis and caviar for you! lol
    A ghost is all that's left, of everything we swore we never would forget. Tried to bleed the sickness, but we drained our hearts instead. We are...we are the dead.