Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Next music video...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Czech republic
    Posts
    28


    Post Next music video...

    I really hope the band will make a music video for Slim Pickens... Days go By and Cruising California are good videos, but what about some video with serious story?
    Just Dance fucker dance,let the motherfucker burn!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Orlando Fl
    Posts
    432


    Default

    Personally, i would love to see a video for secrets from the underground. Something with the Band in the video being a part of the story and the band playing. they need a gritty director. Not some polished hollywood douche. It has great potential.
    whoah whoah woah- next offspring song

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,448


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slim.Pickens View Post
    I really hope the band will make a music video for Slim Pickens... Days go By and Cruising California are good videos, but what about some video with serious story?
    Just Dance fucker dance,let the motherfucker burn!
    i agree slim pickins needs a music video

    it would be really cool if they did a back to back music video with dividing by zero and slim pickins

    also dirty magic needs to be a radio single but i don't really want to see a music video for it

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Portugal (Aveiro/Lisbon)
    Posts
    5,868


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    i agree slim pickins needs a music video

    it would be really cool if they did a back to back music video with dividing by zero and slim pickins

    also dirty magic needs to be a radio single but i don't really want to see a music video for it
    I would create a GREAT Dirty Magic videoclip. It has so much potential...
    I am not another The Offspring fan but just THE Offspring FAN !

    Dexter Holland - "Which one of you goes by the screen name of RonWelty?"

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    348


    Default

    Yeah, because Slim Pickens is serious. But, maybe they could do something self-produced for underground.

    I'd love OC Guns, The Future Is Now and Dirty Magic.

    But, there is obviously a place for TIY and SFTU. One is very modern and the other has a current topic. Tough choices...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,448


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OC HAU View Post
    But, there is obviously a place for TIY and SFTU. One is very modern and the other has a current topic. Tough choices...
    what is TIY?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    348


    Default

    Turnin' Into Yomom. Albert Einstein.

    Allmusic.com liked DBZ and it's short. It's an interesting underground option.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    464


    Default

    I'll bet you it'll be OC Guns.

    I will bet you all of my bottle caps. All of them.
    Your back's to the wall, that's protocol;
    It's sequestering your spirit, misleading us all.


    Quote Originally Posted by Noodles

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    110


    Default

    A Secrets video with the band playing between news clips of Occupy, Arab riots, extremist politicians like Santorum addressing a crowd etc would be awesome.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    155


    Red face

    TIY could make a real sick video. I also hope they make one for Secrets from the Underground. Maybe one for all the songs.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •