Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Woohoo motherfuckers

Awesome. Big props to super badasses llamas and Pilz-E. They sure sassed this guy. He was all like "hey cool a new album and my account still works" and they're all like "NOPE! SARCASM MOTHERFUCKER!"

God damn that was so fuckin cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    If I had the power, I would finally grant your wish to be polls moderator. With no voting rights. Like the Washington DC of modship.
    Quote Originally Posted by nancyoff
    do you have boobs??? because in your picture it looks like you have. are you a boy or a girl?

Sarcasm is all I know anymore!
    I wrote a four word letter.

Shit, I love fucking swearing. So what's happening here?
    Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,

The Ricetigers

Damn, I thought pilz and llamas were pretty cool in this thread, but man Al sure showed them, huh? Good thing he found a way to feel superior to the thread starter *and* his detractors!

(See how that works, Al?)
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

Testicle cookie catamaran.

Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post
    Damn, I thought pilz and llamas were pretty cool in this thread, but man Al sure showed them, huh? Good thing he found a way to feel superior to the thread starter *and* his detractors!

Oh, damn. I thought Al WAS saying Pilz and I were cool... you mean to tell me that he used sarcasm to make fun of us for being sarcastic?? That is almost too clever for me to grasp.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

No you guys this guy is totally cool. I remember back like seven years ago someone was all: "Take It Like A Man vs. Don't Pick it Up", and he was all: "Take It Like A Man".

It was really, really cool.

He also remembered a guy called Steve from 2000

Lightbulb facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post

Of course I see how that works. I...just did that? To literally make the point that unprovoked sarcasm makes you kind of a smarmy asshole....examplifying it through sarcastic smarmy assholeness of my own?

It's kind of funny. You decided (just like I did) that even though you were no part of this conversation (just like I wasn't) to take upon yourself to highlight such behavior with an equal dose of sarcastic smarmy assholeness (you're very good at that, btw) of your own. And that's literally the same thing I just did. How that goes over your head is beyond me. You must be pretty dense to see me do the thing I'm criticizing, in the same post, without catching that that was intentional.

It would be as though you made fun of the original poster for cursing a lot, mimicing them with a shit-ton of fucking cursing, and then someone said 'hey, you're cursing too, you hypocrite! you're no better!'
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    If I had the power, I would finally grant your wish to be polls moderator. With no voting rights. Like the Washington DC of modship.
    Quote Originally Posted by nancyoff
    do you have boobs??? because in your picture it looks like you have. are you a boy or a girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Coholic View Post
    And that's literally the same thing I just did. How that goes over your head is beyond me. You must be pretty dense to see me do the thing I'm criticizing, in the same post, without catching that that was intentional.
    This is fucking hilarious. My God, this is amazing.
    Holy Jesus. Amazing.

(you're very good at that, btw)
    thnx bb

edit: And yeah apologies to Treez!
    Last edited by mrconeman; 07-17-2012 at 03:49 AM.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now