Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Seems dead around here

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Orlando Fl
    Posts
    432


    Default Seems dead around here

    Where is everybody?
    whoah whoah woah- next offspring song

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Winnipeg/The GTA
    Posts
    5,779


    Default

    Sup? characters
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Vodka Belt
    Posts
    3,270


    Default

    I am surprised there is so much activity as there is now, when there is no new album to be waited for in anticipation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    9,237


    Default

    there will be more activity when offspring play more shows

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    597


    Default

    I think there is pretty much activity right now compare to the beginning of the year. But it has die down sense Days Go By came out.
    Best Offspring Albums
    1. Ixnay on the Hombre
    2. Days go by
    3. S/T
    4. Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace
    5. Ignition
    6. Conspiracy of One
    7. Smash
    8. Splinter
    9. Americana

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    155


    Default

    It's probably cause the update sucks so bad that no one wants to use the boards anymore.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    4,054


    Default

    its just a little slow today. Its been much busier all week than today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Parallel Universe
    Posts
    348


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mechagodzilla2 View Post
    It's probably cause the update sucks so bad that no one wants to use the boards anymore.
    It's not that! The update was necessary and made the place better for sure. I expected less activity after the new album came out but not like ...this.
    Enslave my mind...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Salem, MA
    Posts
    943


    Default

    It's actually just because OCGuy is back, and people are scared. Only us brave ones remain, solely so that we may battle each other over trivial stuff like whether The Offspring should play in Argentina or Saudi Arabia. Or Norway, Sweden, or any other third world country that happens to have a few Offspring fans with a computer.
    No offense, but I'm serious.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Vodka Belt
    Posts
    3,270


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    It's not that! The update was necessary and made the place better for sure. I expected less activity after the new album came out but not like ...this.
    In what world was the update necessary?

    Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    It's actually just because OCGuy is back, and people are scared. Only us brave ones remain, solely so that we may battle each other over trivial stuff like whether The Offspring should play in Argentina or Saudi Arabia. Or Norway, Sweden, or any other third world country that happens to have a few Offspring fans with a computer.
    No offense, but I'm serious.
    Yes, Norway and Sweden are poor third world countries, and I think it is kind of douchey of you not to give the countries aid. Internet is a joke, especially in Sweden where you can only get 1024 mbps as a private customer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •