Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seems dead around here

Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Bush was a republican
    No he wasn't. Just think about it.

Godxilla, please don't tell me you actually believe Norway and Sweden to be third world countries...
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. I'm not quoting the Offspring here, but rather, expressing total disbelief at your comments. I already quoted you once, but THIS bears repeating: "I think it is kind of douchy of you not to give the countries aid". HOLY FUCK. That is one of the most rediculous professions of political liberality I've ever seen! Normally, in this part of the speech, I would say "nothing against you", but in reality, it kinda is. So.......... You want Me to donate to Sweden and Norway's neo-theocratic kings so that He the Mighty may dole out internet speed to the suffering masses, with no will nor desire to make money for themselves? Whoa oh whoa.
    Troll moar. I'd surely hope that nobody out there is uneducated enough to think that Sweden and Norway, countries with some of the world's best economies, are third-world.

the last two conservatives in office: Bush and Obama.
    Fix'd that for ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Yeah, so, Godzilla twins -- don't ever wonder why people fuck around in your threads anymore plz.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

I kinda like the Godzillas Hopefully they stick around when this place gets really dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    Godxilla, please don't tell me you actually believe Norway and Sweden to be third world countries...
    I don't. It was a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    Troll moar. I'd surely hope that nobody out there is uneducated enough to think that Sweden and Norway, countries with some of the world's best economies, are third-world.

Fix'd that for ya.
    I don't. It was a joke. And Bush was a hardcore Democrat. We can discuss this privately if you so desire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Yeah, so, Godzilla twins -- don't ever wonder why people fuck around in your threads anymore plz.
    We're not twins. And I never wondered why. I actually kind of enjoy it when someone disses my threads. It gives me a chance to dis them right back.
    I kinda like the Godzillas Hopefully they stick around when this place gets really dead.
    We will, unless Sarah bans me for my tirade .
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Love you too.