Thread: Scotland!

Default Scotland!

There's probably alot of these. But I have to express my impatience/Extreme enthusiasm at wanting to see them live.

Hopefully they come here in support of the album. Anyone else from Scotland/The UK here dying to see'em?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaytard View Post
    There's probably alot of these. But I have to express my impatience/Extreme enthusiasm at wanting to see them live.

Hopefully they come here in support of the album. Anyone else from Scotland/The UK here dying to see'em?
    It has been a very long time since The Offspring played in Scotland... I'm pretty sure the last time they played here was at the SECC on the Splinter tour, on the 14th of March, 2004. I attended that show, and a great one it was! They are long overdue a return to Scotland, so I hope they will come here on the "Days Go By" tour!

I am dying to see them live again.

Seriously that long ago? Bummer man. Agreed. Hopefully they come here next year or something. As far as I know they're touring in the US till near enough the end of September?

Completely agree i have seen them play twice and they where awesome but for some reason they haven't played in scotland for years. PLEASE PLEASE come back and play here again!!!! London is no good for us Scots

Thumbs up tour scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Sara MZK View Post
    It has been a very long time since The Offspring played in Scotland... I'm pretty sure the last time they played here was at the SECC on the Splinter tour, on the 14th of March, 2004. I attended that show, and a great one it was! They are long overdue a return to Scotland, so I hope they will come here on the "Days Go By" tour!

I am dying to see them live again.
    yeah couldnt agree more m8 would love to see them come to scotland at the moment they seem to only be doing england. come on the offspring tour scotland boys.

Unhappy Come to Scotland!

They were in London last time but I couldn't go the concert... I hope Offspring come to Scotland soon!

Arrrggh, now ye've gone and upset Mr Ferguson, ye bastards!