Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Offspring CONFIRMED for Australian Soundwave Festival 2013.

id expect a good number of shows for the smash anniversary. A lot of people who overall dont care for the offspring love that album. So my guess is A LOT of people would go

Quote Originally Posted by helmethead View Post
    Can't wait to see them at Melbourne Soundwave, and headline show in melb the following week. Ignition in full is going to be awesome!
    have fun please try to take some video also

Will be there at both Melb shows! Can't freakin wait. Rumour has it that they'll be doing a double act i.e. Full Ignition set and then the greatest hits kinda' set! It will be one fn rip snorter of a show

Don't get your hopes up. They don't play for half as long as necessary for that, at the festivals. 40 minutes tops. The Ignition stuff's a separate dealio.

It isn't a rumor they are definitely doing a double set at their headline shows. Have you been to the palace before I haven`t and need to know an easy place to park nearby as I live 3hrs from melb and have to work til 4pm that day so I will be getting there right as doors are meant to open.

Oh, you're talking the sideshows. Yeah, if they're like the US/European gigs, they'll probably bust out some other songs as an encore afterward, after the Ignition run through. I thought you meant the actual Soundwave shows. Don't expect any Ignition stuff there, unless they break out a random KHWHD or Dirty Magic as a random thing. That's beyond rare, though.

yeah I was talking side show!
    Parking will be a bitch if you are that late Try and park at Luna Park or if you don't mind a little walk, try get a spot (plenty of them) at Beaconsfield Pde.

It is at the palace in bourke st. Not the palais in st kilda.

Quote Originally Posted by helmethead View Post
    It is at the palace in bourke st. Not the palais in st kilda.
    oh that's hilarious!!!! I'm such an idiot. I kept thinkin it was at the Palais but, yeah, you're right its at the top of burke. I park at Albert St there and then walk down to the Palace (about 10-15min) Cheers mate

no probs. Wouldn't want you going to the wrong venue. I always get the palais and the palace confused too, according to the palace website there is $10 secure 24hr parking across the road from the palace. Might just park there.