Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Offspring in Hollywood Oct 5

Default Offspring in Hollywood Oct 5

October 5, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Hollywood Palladium
    with Neon Trees and Dead Sara

Just got the email for presale tickets. Anyone going?? I'm looking forward to it!

i saw this date coming a mile away and hoped beyond hope it wouldn't actually be that night.

I'm buying tickets. However SOMEWHERE between oct 4 and oct 8 I need to travel to Philadelphia for
    work. Knowing my schedule and the shows this year I'm willing to put SERIOUS money it will be Oct 5

but for now? count me in!

Quote Originally Posted by hshduppsnt View Post
    i saw this date coming a mile away and hoped beyond hope it wouldn't actually be that night.

I'm buying tickets. However SOMEWHERE between oct 4 and oct 8 I need to travel to Philadelphia for
    work. Knowing my schedule and the shows this year I'm willing to put SERIOUS money it will be Oct 5

but for now? count me in!
    Lol you were at the SSMF right? Funny they would send the email for this right after they played at like the exact same place. But WOW that show was great...smart marketing guys :P

Quote Originally Posted by FeliciaNitro View Post
    Lol you were at the SSMF right? Funny they would send the email for this right after they played at like the exact same place. But WOW that show was great...smart marketing guys :P
    I did manage to pull strings and go to that. but my recent track record has not been good. As it was I probably Shouldn't have been able to go Saturday haha.

That being said right? Further... not an irvine date is even more surprising. I wonder if Irvine will still pop up at some point.

EDIT: and yes I do realize that sounds really whiny of me given other people have less luck. And I do empathize with them since at one point in time I was one of those people with absolutely no hope of going to shows, even though i lived in california!

edit2: I should really stop whining huh...
    Last edited by hshduppsnt; 08-20-2012 at 04:48 PM.

Do you know how many tickets they typically limit one person to purchase for a pre-sale? I have a group of about 7 friends that want to go

I did manage to pull strings and go to that. but my recent track record has not been good. As it was I probably Shouldn't have been able to go Saturday haha.

That being said right? Further... not an irvine date is even more surprising. I wonder if Irvine will still pop up at some point.

EDIT: and yes I do realize that sounds really whiny of me given other people have less luck. And I do empathize with them since at one point in time I was one of those people with absolutely no hope of going to shows, even though i lived in california!

edit2: I should really stop whining huh...

Nah nothing wrong with whining imo...everyone has their own opinions. I just think they really do have a lot of SoCal-only shows and events, but it's understandable considering they all live here. Still, if I hadn't moved down earlier, the only one I'd be going to is the Oct 2 one in San Jose out of all of the things they've done so far this year. Which is a little unfair for some fans but yeah...I'm still bummed I didn't get to the Alex's Bar show and the Ignition shows in Europe. I want less of the regular shows and more of those!

Quote Originally Posted by mrXniick View Post
    Do you know how many tickets they typically limit one person to purchase for a pre-sale? I have a group of about 7 friends that want to go
    No it doesn't say in the email or the livenation site (http://www.livenation.com/event/0900490FC0035251). I think if there is a limit it will probably say it when they actually open it up to purchase. Though if they haven't included it already maybe there isn't a limit at all

usually pre-sale limits are 2 right? but since there is ONLY general admin seating at palladium, I would guess there won't be a limit?

great news
    Last edited by cool 2 hate 681; 08-21-2012 at 12:22 AM.

usually pre-sale limits are 2 right? but since there is ONLY general admin seating at palladium, I would guess there won't be a limit?
    Oh.. it's general admission? Ill make them buy their own tickets then

i think they have a balcony where you can sit down don't they?