Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Offspring in Hollywood Oct 5

Usually at the Palladium it's all GA but you're able to go up on a balcony area if you want. No seats but if it's not crowded up there it's a decent view. The other side of the venue also has a balcony with seats but it's VIP.

Hello,
    The Offspring are headed to your area and a special ticket pre-sale has been set up just for fans like you...

October 5, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Hollywood Palladium
    with Neon Trees and Dead Sara

PRE-SALE PASSWORD: SECRETS

The pre-sale begins Tuesday, August 21 at 5:00 PM (Pacific) and runs for 24 hours via this link below (you may need to copy and paste the link into your browser):
    http://www.livenation.com/event/0900490FC0035251

Tickets go on sale to the general public Saturday, August 25 at 10:00 AM (Pacific) via the same link.

The Offspring's new album, Days Go By, is now available online and in stores.

See you at the show!

Offspring.com

Purchased.

let's just hope I don't end up having a work conflict and can go!

Quick question, sorry if I am a noob. I purchased 6 tickets and it says GA2, row GA5, seats 51-56. Is this just a number printed on the ticket or is it assigned seating? I thought it was just general admission

Quote Originally Posted by mrXniick View Post
    Quick question, sorry if I am a noob. I purchased 6 tickets and it says GA2, row GA5, seats 51-56. Is this just a number printed on the ticket or is it assigned seating? I thought it was just general admission
    Just how they keep official count it's all general admin.

Super excited... this will be my 5th offspring show.

I REALLY hope the future is now, dividing by zero and slim pickens are played. Also, I hope Hammerhead returns to the setlist as it hasnt been in the past few shows.

I'm in. I just tried the online ticket site and it said to go to the pladium and purchas tickets at the window.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    I'm in. I just tried the online ticket site and it said to go to the pladium and purchas tickets at the window.
    Did you try entering the password "SECRETS"? I went thru the livenation site and it wouldn't let me purchase until i put in the password.

And does anyone know how quickly the tickets that they sell at the Hollywood Palladium on Saturday morning get sold? I don't really want to pay the service fees and they sell the tickets there on Saturday mornings 10am - 2pm w/o service fees. Just want to make sure they don't sell out before I get a chance to purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by FeliciaNitro View Post
    Did you try entering the password "SECRETS"? I went thru the livenation site and it wouldn't let me purchase until i put in the password.

And does anyone know how quickly the tickets that they sell at the Hollywood Palladium on Saturday morning get sold? I don't really want to pay the service fees and they sell the tickets there on Saturday mornings 10am - 2pm w/o service fees. Just want to make sure they don't sell out before I get a chance to purchase.
    i don't think they will sell out before 2 pm on saturday

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    i don't think they will sell out before 2 pm on saturday
    Good!! I didn't think so either but I would be really bummed if I didn't get tickets! This is gonna be a great show