Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: BBS fantasy football?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Coholic View Post
    So in the league I have 350 pts so far, but nobody else even has 300. Is this good? Or is it bad like in golf?

It also says I have a "rank" of 1. Does that mean that llamas, who has a rank of 8, is eight times better?
    Number of overall points really doesn't matter. It only matters if there's a tie in ranking/win-loss record; then whoever has more points gets ranked higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    After this week, I feel like I should change the name of my team to OH NO WE SUCK AGAIN.
    D'awww, there there
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Lol. Went up against Mr. Hands this week, and got fuuuuuuuuuuucked. 130 pts to my 45 points. Aaaaugh
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Oh, wow. TWO of your players got concussions. You actually made good moves- starting RGIII over Eli was totally the right call based on the season to date- but had crazy bad luck.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

It's odd because I have what seems to be a far better team in this league than I do in my other one, plus my other league is 10 people and nobody autodrafted, so the competition is greater... and yet I'm 3-2 in that league, but 2-3 in this one. Grrrrr...
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Sarah, did you know that you have a vacant spot on your roster? And you have 2 defenses? Keeping 2 defenses on the roster is pretty pointless, unless you somehow drafted 2 awesome defense that you just want to keep away from everyone else. So really, you should be able to get rid of one of your defense and add 2 new players.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

Had no idea on both those things there. prank on me! Thank you!

Had no idea on both those things there. prank on me! Thank you!
    I just proposed a trade with you! I feel like our league should trade moar.

I'm also pretty sure that RickyCrack hasn't done anything to his team and he's still in 1st place somehow. What a dick.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

I was doing better when half my team wasn't playing.

Yeah, it's really just been a lot of bad luck. You've had a shit-ton of injuries.

That being said, I personally think the best way for you to improve your team would be to trade one of your QBs. Quarterback is by far your best strength. Most teams would kill to have RG3 and Eli, but when you have weaknesses in other areas, it really would do you more good to have a solid starting-caliber running back and one more starting-caliber receiver, as opposed to 2 starting caliber QBs when you can only use one per game. Just my $.02.

I was gonna be primed for first place after this week, but then RickyCrack emerged from the abyss and indicated that he was actually going to make a roster move to swap out his injured kicker*, so he'll probably go to 5-1. Good thing I play him next week so that I can deliver justice.

*Though it's bad for me standings-wise, I'm actually glad that he surfaced. This shit is so much more fun when people participate.
    Last edited by XYlophonetreeZ; 10-14-2012 at 10:24 PM.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

Llamas, you are confusing me. First, you say that the objective is to outscore your opponent. Then, you bench Aaron Rodgers (39 points) in favor of Andrew Luck (8 points). Is then the objective to score the least points possible? Because that seems to be your strategy.

I'm just really new to this so I still don't understand.
    If I had the power, I would finally grant your wish to be polls moderator. With no voting rights. Like the Washington DC of modship.
    Quote Originally Posted by nancyoff
    do you have boobs??? because in your picture it looks like you have. are you a boy or a girl?