Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: BBS fantasy football?

I'd be up for being commish. But we gotta find a few mo' people first. I don't think anyone else who did it last year still posts.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

Bri linked me here. Sean also said he'd be in. I haven't talked to RickyCrack in a while, but based on his lack of fantasty baseball activity, I'd guess he's pretty busy.

Bri, just send me updates on facebook I really don't want to log back in here again.

Has anyone been in contact with Mike or Al? I'm not facebook friends with anyone from the BBS. I'd consider adding people, though, if it proves easier to communicate about the league that way.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

Haven't talked to Al. Can get in touch with Mike pretty easily, though. Birch or someone might be interested in playing, too.

I'm not sure whether we'll get enough people or not, but I set up a league here. The draft is tentatively scheduled for 8 PM on Sunday the 1st. Anyone who wants to join, PM me your email and I'll send an invite. If there are other people like Mike or Sean who probably won't post here, someone just let me know how to get in touch with them via email or Facebook.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

Welcome to the league, Birch! I think I'm gonna push the draft back to Monday if nobody objects. I just remembered that it's Labor Day weekend and I may have plans Sunday night. Everyone will have a little more time to join and give their teams cool names and shit now too.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

Monday is fine, still at 8pm I hope? That's 8pm East Coast Time, or what? I forget where you live.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Yup. 8 PM East Coast.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

I just realized I was counting in the wrong direction. I thought that was 2pm for me, but it's actually 2am for me. Any chance it could be a couple hours earlier?

Looks like the Yahoo FF page has had a major makeover. I have no idea what's going on here. Not that this is much different from last year, haha. But I don't even know where to begin. I hope I can figure out how to set up my pre-draft list by Monday...!

Edit: I missed the draft for my other league, and ended up with a really good team. I'm guessing my competitors in that league don't really know what they're doing. However, the autodraft gave me two defenses and two TEs, but only one benched RB. That will have to change.
    Last edited by Llamas; 08-31-2013 at 10:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    I just realized I was counting in the wrong direction. I thought that was 2pm for me, but it's actually 2am for me. Any chance it could be a couple hours earlier?
    I guess this is a no-go this year. No one else has joined
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"