Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: BBS fantasy football?

Sad!! I missed the draft, anyway, but I'm disappointed that this didn't work out.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

lol kinda forgot about dis league soz

but if it makes you feel any better I just reached the championship with my RL friends' league (considering I got 3rd in the bbs league last year, it's already an improvement!)

anyway, I just wanted to drop this here, and let all you fantasy plebeians wonder in my glory:

275 points in a two week span, YEAAAH. Sad thing is, I had 280 the two weeks before that (130 week 12, 150 week 13)

im so gud

Oh hai there dbag, I just lost in my semis because I didn't have Jamaal Charles to balance Shane Vereen's suckitude. I started Vereen over Rashad Jennings like an idiot and lost by 10 to an inferior team.

Still not a bad finish considering I started my season 2-6 and drafted Arian Foster, Roddy White, Randall Cobb, Gronk, and Daryl Richardson. And Tom Brady who just hasn't been that good this year. Thank God for Nick Foles on the waiver wire.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

I won my league! I was down THIRTY POINTS after week sixteen, and had to sit Jamaal Charles this week because I knew he wasn't gonna play. STILL got 110 points, despite his fill in, Andre Brown, flopping with -1. I was down 5 going into the Dallas/Philly game and I had Witten and my opponent had no one and he CAME THE FUCK THROUGH LIKE A CHAMP. SO EXCITE.

I was only in one league this year, which was for the best. I missed the draft and all of September (didn't get to watch a single September football game!), so my lineup was pretty much "default" for the first four weeks and I went 1-3 from the get-go, and then was about 50/50 for the following month and a half cause I kept on missing getting my lineup done on time and ended up with injured/bye players in for Thursday games. For most of the season, I was that person that everyone probably loved playing against, but also was annoyed with because it appeared that I didn't care. Life slowed down a bit in the last month and I won 3 of my 4 last games, but it was too late, haha. I think I took 7th in my league? Which is better than my place in the BBS league last year (dead last ), but definitely worse than my other league last year (4th out of 12) and leagues from years past.

Sucks because I really like ff, but every year it seems I have less and less time for it Anyway, Pack in the playoffs! Was absolutely sure we weren't gonna make it... totally shocked today I doubt we'll get anywhere, but anything we do from here on is icing on the cake - just stoked that we made it despite spending a good portion of our season without our QB! Go Pack go!!
    Last edited by Llamas; 12-29-2013 at 09:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk