Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: BBS fantasy football?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Coholic View Post
    Thank you llamas for setting this up. Lots of fun so far.

Thank you Mike for dropping Jamaal Charles. 34 pts in one day! That's really good right? It's my first time ever playing fantasy football but I'm pretty sure that's good. But hey, you got Kevin Olgletree and he got 5 points.

Do points count if the player is benched? Cause I noticed you benched him.
    Thanks for suggesting we do this - agreed that it's fun.

Points don't count if the players on your bench - I hate it when I click "optimized lineup" and see that I would've destroyed my opponent if I'd made better choices of who to bench!

Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Mike is pwning me pretty hard right now, anyway. Stafford (my team) got hurt and his backup threw some long passes and a TD to Megatron (his team). THAT IS LIKE THE WORST THING THAT POSSIBLY COULD HAVE HAPPENED.
    Hahahaha that seriously sucks, man!

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    I Taco'd again this week. Looks like only 3 of my players *weren't* benched. Lol?
    Yeah, that red "O" next to a player's name means he's completely out and you shouldn't play him that week. A "D" means doubtful, a "Q" is questionable, and a "P" is probable. If you see any of those red letters by their names, you should either bench them or at least be very watchful up until the game starts to see if they're playing or not. Aaron Hernandez and Ahmad Bradshaw are expected to be out for a while, too - not sure about the other guys.

It was looking dismal yesterday, but I woke up today to see that I'm ahead of Ricky by 4 pts, and if Rodgers gets me more pts than Nelson and Crosby get him (minus 4 pts), I should finally have my first win this league - unfortunately, I got majorly stomped in my other league this week, for my first loss over there.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Speaking of Ricky, where's that dude been? I was just looking at all of the scores from this past week and I don't think he's really following his team anymore. I know I'm policing everyone here but I just think it's more fun if everyone stays up on their teams. Aren't you facebook friends with him? Go bug him about it or something!

Also, let's see if we can get Sarah not to Taco this week (even though she almost won with 5 injured starters, forfuckssake)
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

I just bugged him. That jerk better actually play! >

Sarah, you still got Aaron Hernandez playing, and he's probably still gonna be out this week... plus Antonio Brown has a bye week this week. So you should probably bench both of them and put in Jared Cook and Anquan Boldin.

Also, where does this "Taco" come from? I've literally never heard anyone say they taco'd before. Do I live under a rock?

Thanks guys, I just did some stuff...I think.

Llamas, you need to torrent The League RIGHT NOW. "The Fear Boners" is a League reference. Best comedy on TV about fantasy football and sports ever ever ever.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Who is The Fear Boners in our league? That's the only owner that I haven't figured out yet.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Who is The Fear Boners in our league? That's the only owner that I haven't figured out yet.
    It's RickyCrack.

Sarah, I gotta... I really gotta. I will soon!

But I still gotta know... what's this tacoing thing all about?

Taco is a character on the League who's Kevin's younger brother and who gives zero fucks about football, is a "fritatta" who can't string together enough of a coherent thought to hold down a job, smokes a ton of weed (out of an amazing unicorn bong), and has more sex than the rest of the group put together.

Ahh, that's why you mentioned the League! Makes sense now

So in the league I have 350 pts so far, but nobody else even has 300. Is this good? Or is it bad like in golf?

It also says I have a "rank" of 1. Does that mean that llamas, who has a rank of 8, is eight times better?
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    If I had the power, I would finally grant your wish to be polls moderator. With no voting rights. Like the Washington DC of modship.
    Quote Originally Posted by nancyoff
    do you have boobs??? because in your picture it looks like you have. are you a boy or a girl?

After this week, I feel like I should change the name of my team to OH NO WE SUCK AGAIN.