Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NOVA ROCK FESTIVAL 2016 - Pannonia Fields - Nickelsdorf, AUSTRIA - June 10th 2016

Post NOVA ROCK FESTIVAL 2016 - Pannonia Fields - Nickelsdorf, AUSTRIA - June 10th 2016

Can anyone going please post the setlist and some pics or video?

Thanks,

I'll be there!!! So fucking stoked! Anyone else from around here?

P.S.: I'm not gonna be taking videos and shit, cause I have a spare phone that sucks and I prefer to mosh and sing rather than hold a cell phone! And I'll be coming back on Sunday from there, so the setlist will be surely posted by then by someone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

Does anyone have the setlist?

Pretty standard playlist + Genocide
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic

I saw they had an Ixnay style backdrop

https://twitter.com/tijsvl/status/741563389252620289
    Quote Originally Posted by Greekoldfan View Post
    Pretty standard playlist + Genocide
    So it seems the same setlist from the 91x show then

1 members appreciate this post.

t

Wow Want You Bad as the second song I have never seen that before thanks for posting

3 members appreciate this post.

Red face

Cool backdrop, lame setlist. It's just the same setlist they did last summer in a slightly different order.
    I know it's a festival setlist and not a club headline show, but they could at least change it up a bit in my opinion.
    The best times I've seen The Offspring is when they played full Ixnay and full Smash album, playing different songs than usual made it way more energetic.

There are some songs they háve to play at festivals but other than that they have some freedom, right?

Songs like Americana, Why Don't You Get A Job, All I Want, Kristy, Hit That, Want You Band could be replaced with other songs that people know but aren't played that often.
    I'm not saying they should play Beheaded at a festival (though that'd be awesome), but bringing back Can't Repeat for example should be possible.
    Can't Repeat, Million Miles Away, Dammit I Changed Again, The Noose, Half-Truism, Mota, The Meaning of Life, Walla Walla could all be played at a festival I think and that would change it up a bit for the band and for the people who've seen them live before.
    Pay the Man would be a dream come true for me but we'll probably have to wait for an America tour to hear that live again.

Anyway, typical fan complaints I guess. Looking forward to see them either way.

We already know the offspring, they always play this pretty standard setlist on festival. You should already know they have 3 types of set list : Festivals set list (PRETTY STANDARD SETLIST), New album's set list or new album tour (New songs like 4 or 5 and hits/singles) and club or very own offspring show where they play songs for real offspring fan and hits. PD: All I Want is an awesome song which CANNOT be replaced.