Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Slovak Offspring Revival Band(made of BBS members) debut live show this saturday!

Default Slovak Offspring Revival Band(made of BBS members) debut live show this saturday!

Surprise!

I hope the mods forgive me for putting this here, but I want this to get noticed and about "Your Band"... people check out that section not that often these days. If anything is wrong, just say it!

We have been keeping this a kind of a secret until now, but oh well, here goes. Four slovak members of the BBS have formed an occasional Offspring Revival Band(occasional because the members live 500 kilometers apart)! We have prepared a 20-song playlist which we will play for the first time together this saturday on a minifestival called "Slepačí Úlet"("Chicken Run"). The band consists of:

JANNY - drums
    Dexterone - bass, backing vocals
    JAAKUB15 - guitar, backing vocals
    me(dff_punk) - guitar, *ugh* main vocals

The setlist is a surprise for now and I hope the BBS will support us and wish us luck! We are really stoked to play these songs because we are all long-time fans and The Offspring is in the veins of every member, so it'll be like a dream come true! Thanks for your support and there is a high chance the whole concert will be recorded! Stay tuned
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

Cool! Try to get some video and photos of it for the rest of us to enjoy.
    * !

Quote Originally Posted by dff_punk View Post
    Surprise!

I hope the mods forgive me for putting this here, but I want this to get noticed and about "Your Band"... people check out that section not that often these days. If anything is wrong, just say it!

We have been keeping this a kind of a secret until now, but oh well, here goes. Four slovak members of the BBS have formed an occasional Offspring Revival Band(occasional because the members live 500 kilometers apart)! We have prepared a 20-song playlist which we will play for the first time together this saturday on a minifestival called "Slepačí Úlet"("Chicken Run"). The band consists of:

JANNY - drums
    Dexterone - bass, backing vocals
    JAAKUB15 - guitar, backing vocals
    me(dff_punk) - guitar, *ugh* main vocals

The setlist is a surprise for now and I hope the BBS will support us and wish us luck! We are really stoked to play these songs because we are all long-time fans and The Offspring is in the veins of every member, so it'll be like a dream come true! Thanks for your support and there is a high chance the whole concert will be recorded! Stay tuned
    Why didn't I know about this? I would have (at least partially) joined you fuk u

Davo will be your manager and I will be your record producer. :d

...and holland25 will be DJ.

cool good luck man hope to see some video

This is fantastic news ... you guys are great musicians. Video & pics required

Yeah how did this go? I would like to see some videos.
    Best Offspring Albums
    1. Ixnay on the Hombre
    2. Days go by
    3. S/T
    4. Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace
    5. Ignition
    6. Conspiracy of One
    7. Smash
    8. Splinter
    9. Americana

Wooow, that's cool! Send us some pictures or records if possible, I'm very curious of your performance!

It wasn't so bad. We only had like 4 rehearsals before the concert and it was pretty good I guess. One thing that bothered me was that we were really nervous during the first half(and we didn't play/sing anything before on that day) so especially my singing wasn't so entertaining but when we "embraced the stage" it was pretty cool and we played the second half really above average and I am really proud of us. And we did something really challenging that even The Offspring themselves don't do: We played all the songs in the original tuning! Don't know if it could be possible for other shows though. I truly hope that some videos will be posted, I just need to contact my friend who organized the festival. Oh and here is a photo teaser:

Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.