Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Slovak Offspring Revival Band(made of BBS members) debut live show this saturday!

Quote Originally Posted by holland25 View Post
    No Crossroads? No Tehran? No Nothing from Something? No Forever and a Day? No Something to Believe in? I guess I don't have to regret not going there that much after all
    Really? We might change up the setlist a little if you organize something in Trnava :P

Anyway, you don't know what long debate preceded the final setlist. We wanted to play a lot more songs, but we're not machines. And if you want to cover every album and not leave out at least the most important hits(we were not playing it just for us you see) it's really a hard job. It would be so much easier if The Offspring just had less good songs. I admit, we were arguing a lot about the setlist, some of us wanted this song, the other wanted that song, etc. and we are really happy to come out with this compromising setlist Now I see how hard it is for The Offspring themselves!

P.S.: Our special version of Cruising California was originally in the setlist, but we left it out. If we ever perform again(I hope we will), we might play it someday!

P.P.S.: I will have the videos within a week, sorry for the delay.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

That's a decent setlist! Hope you guys had fun (and recorded some videos :P )!
    Quote Originally Posted by SS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,

The Ricetigers

Quote Originally Posted by dff_punk View Post
    Really? We might change up the setlist a little if you organize something in Trnava :P
    That might not be a problem. There's a pub with 3 stages that organizes concerts for new/underground bands every week. They (I think) do it all for free.

Great job gyus. My SK friends, Ive seen like 3 songs so far and I really love the idea of a reviving those songs Keep it up and I hope to join you and support you at one of your gigz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Im not a trendy asshole,
    do what I want,
    do what I feel like!

Bump. I know I promised videos, we have been trying to get them sound better, but it's taking a bit long. So here's a sound snippet.

http://www.divshare.com/download/20644685-a33

Do you know how hard it is to sing The Offspring with original tuning? I apologize for some mistakes, instrumental or lyrical, but it was our first gig and I hope you like it. The snippet contains the end of Gotta Get Away, full What Happened To You, Forever And A Day, Gone Away(feat. Dexterka) and beginning of Dirty Magic (feat. Dexterka). Haha.
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

Quote Originally Posted by dff_punk View Post
    Bump. I know I promised videos, we have been trying to get them sound better, but it's taking a bit long. So here's a sound snippet.

Do you know how hard it is to sing The Offspring with original tuning? I apologize for some mistakes, instrumental or lyrical, but it was our first gig and I hope you like it. The snippet contains the end of Gotta Get Away, full What Happened To You, Forever And A Day, Gone Away(feat. Dexterka) and beginning of Dirty Magic (feat. Dexterka). Haha.
    Yeah, it's hard. When I try to do that, I sound so pathetic. Like a baby. Pretty good job, I really liked What Happened To You! The sound world instrumentally (drums mostly) is like from a bootlegs from Offspring's early Smash gigs, which I like.

good job

[QUOTE=dff_punk;1490484]Bump. I know I promised videos, we have been trying to get them sound better, but it's taking a bit long. So here's a sound snippet.

great live guys
    Last edited by nico33; 12-26-2012 at 12:51 PM.

cool!keep punk-rocking
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic

2 members appreciate this post.

Bumping this, guys and girls, because we're having a second gig this saturday! Hopefully there will be more material from the first one and some deep cuts(as I saw the thread) will be played too! 24 songs! Woohoo! Here's the flyer: