Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Slovak Offspring Revival Band(made of BBS members) debut live show this saturday!

Bumping this thread because tomorrow we're having another concert, alongside with a Green Day Tribute band! Anyone who is in Bratislava tomorrow could come

https://www.facebook.com/events/3327...49693/?fref=ts

Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

You know, it wouldn't take all that much for me to fly out there from here in Oz to see those two bands, but you guys especially. Those setlists are mind-blowingly fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by dff_punk View Post
    Bumping this thread because tomorrow we're having another concert, alongside with a Green Day Tribute band! Anyone who is in Bratislava tomorrow could come

https://www.facebook.com/events/3327...49693/?fref=ts

u know one day I may go with amole notice... BA is like an hour and half by car... i need more of a heads up tho :-P

Hey, our occasional project is back and we're having another concert in Bardejov, Eastern Slovakia, on the 9th of May(saturday), so if anyone is near that area, just come!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1618802288334233/

We are currently preparing a hell of a setlist once again, it will surely be worth it! Since the guys themselves are mixing it up on tour nowadays, we can't stand behind and mix it up even more!

On a side note, the concert we had last year, I didn't talk about it because it was a complete disaster - horrific sound, very few people (only friends and even they were bitching) so this time we will make sure it kicks supreme ass!
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

Great to see that you're at it again! Any plans for an audio/video bootleg?
    Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,

The Ricetigers

1 members appreciate this post.

The concert was pretty good! It felt amazing to be back at it again, playing all those Offspring songs! Our second guitar player Jakub had a string broken & we had no spare guitar so we needed to take a 5-minute break, and some other fuckups, but people were having fun and that's what matters! I think we will have videos soon. But the setlist was really different and upgraded, I post it here as a teaser

1. Dividing By Zero
    2. Walla Walla
    3. Take It Like A Man
    4. What Happened To You?
    5. Kill The President
    6. The Kids Aren't Alright
    7. Get It Right
    8. Nitro
    9. So Alone
    10. The Meaning Of Life
    11. Nothing From Something
    12. Bad Habit
    13. Forever And A Day
    14. Staring At The Sun
    15. Cool To Hate
    16. Gotta Get Away
    17. Tehran
    18. All I Want
    19. Genocide
    20. Mota
    21. Come Out And Play
    22. The Noose
    23. Million Miles Away
    24. Pretty Fly
    25. Why Don't You Get A Job?
    26. Self Esteem
    ENCORE:
    27. Cruising California
    28. Spare Me The Details (acoustic)

The acoustic was for the first time, with just Dexterka singing and me on acoustic guitar, it went pretty great, people were having fun and smiling, nice way to end the concert. Overall there were nice moshpits on some songs! Vids coming soon, I hope

Awesome setlist. Wish The Offspring did shows with setlists like that .

I saw your previous video, I was impressed! And a bit jealous, too, haha! I had my own Offspring tribute band but we could only play one unrecorded semi-gig at a party but without the other guitar, so I had to do both, not really a problem at all but two guitars are obviously better, and there was no backing vocals cause of the lack of the second guitarist. I'm looking forward for the new videos!
    -Chuck Berry is actually a blackberry...

Quote Originally Posted by steinberg View Post
    Off spring show is the most source of entertainment in the new generation.
    -Gotta love bots...