Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 50

Thread: Slovak Offspring Revival Band(made of BBS members) debut live show this saturday!

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bratislava, Slovakia
    Posts
    5,802


    Default

    Although it's totally great that for example it's been a year since we first heard Days Go By, I'd like to inform you there are people who play songs from The Offspring and working hard to justify their legacy. Haha. The second gig went great, we even had two encores which were unrehearsed, people were having so much fun, and so did we, and we have VIDEOS! Coming really(and this time I mean it), really soon. Here's the setlist with a lot of deep cuts to keep you interested:

    1. Get it Right
    2. Come out and play
    3. One Fine day
    4. Kick Him When He's down
    5. All I want
    6. Nothing from something
    7. I choose
    8. Hypodermic
    9. Gotta Get Away
    10. Dividing by zero
    11. Slim Pickens
    12. D.U.I.
    13. Staring at the Sun
    14. L.A.P.D.
    15. Come Out Swinging
    16. Gone Away
    17. Amazed
    18. Pretty Fly
    19. Beheaded
    20. Bad Habit
    21. The Kids aren't Alright
    ENCORE 1:
    22. Cruising California
    23. Forever and a day
    24. Self Esteem
    ENCORE 2(unexpected):
    25. Blitzkrieg Bop
    26. Want You Bad

    There will be videos!
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Arzachena (OT) Sardinia, Italy
    Posts
    681


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dff_punk View Post
    Although it's totally great that for example it's been a year since we first heard Days Go By, I'd like to inform you there are people who play songs from The Offspring and working hard to justify their legacy. Haha. The second gig went great, we even had two encores which were unrehearsed, people were having so much fun, and so did we, and we have VIDEOS! Coming really(and this time I mean it), really soon. Here's the setlist with a lot of deep cuts to keep you interested:

    1. Get it Right
    2. Come out and play
    3. One Fine day
    4. Kick Him When He's down
    5. All I want
    6. Nothing from something
    7. I choose
    8. Hypodermic
    9. Gotta Get Away
    10. Dividing by zero
    11. Slim Pickens
    12. D.U.I.
    13. Staring at the Sun
    14. L.A.P.D.
    15. Come Out Swinging
    16. Gone Away
    17. Amazed
    18. Pretty Fly
    19. Beheaded
    20. Bad Habit
    21. The Kids aren't Alright
    ENCORE 1:
    22. Cruising California
    23. Forever and a day
    24. Self Esteem
    ENCORE 2(unexpected):
    25. Blitzkrieg Bop
    26. Want You Bad

    There will be videos!
    good news!
    greekoldfan @Lord_Gabo you should be called: theoldestLordfan
    www.offspring.it
    www.offspring.it/board

    Remember the Flag!
    http://www.osidea.it/upload/dati/qua...20_al_1999.jpg

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    479


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dff_punk View Post
    Although it's totally great that for example it's been a year since we first heard Days Go By, I'd like to inform you there are people who play songs from The Offspring and working hard to justify their legacy.
    I play their songs and justify their legacy, just at home.. alone..

    Can't wait to see the vids .

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,443


    Default

    very cool look forward to seeing the videos

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,111


    Default

    I hope one day THEY will play the setlist that you played!
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

    Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic

  6. #36


    Default

    It's better to listen a gnashing of teeth than Dexterka.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bratislava, Slovakia
    Posts
    5,802


    1 members appreciate this post.

    Default

    Boom. Whole concert!

    from Get It Right(first song) to Beheaded:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WiDs87BRc0

    from Beheaded to Self Esteem:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd7ELgMpcYU

    Let us know what you think! I'm not gonna talk about video quality, details about songs, mistakes we made, good times we had, just see for yourselves!
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    479


    Default

    Hey, I see you got Ron to do drums.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,443


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dff_punk View Post
    Boom. Whole concert!

    from Get It Right(first song) to Beheaded:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WiDs87BRc0

    from Beheaded to Self Esteem:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd7ELgMpcYU

    Let us know what you think! I'm not gonna talk about video quality, details about songs, mistakes we made, good times we had, just see for yourselves!
    thanks for posting the videos

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Arzachena (OT) Sardinia, Italy
    Posts
    681


    Default

    thumbs up guys!
    greekoldfan @Lord_Gabo you should be called: theoldestLordfan
    www.offspring.it
    www.offspring.it/board

    Remember the Flag!
    http://www.osidea.it/upload/dati/qua...20_al_1999.jpg

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •