Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Why not cover the new album?

My tracks are ready if someone wants them to start editing. I could record the bass line for secret family if someone else was gonna do the guitar.

I want to do the vocals for Days Go By, Hurting as one, Dividing by zero, OC GUNS or I wanna secret family with you !

I'd rather email them to someone that's gonna edit it cause the uploads seem to lose some quality. Unless someone could recommend a good free host.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerh View Post
    I want to do the vocals for Days Go By, Hurting as one, Dividing by zero, OC GUNS or I wanna secret family with you !
    That's a lot of songs, man!

Quote Originally Posted by Tonez View Post
    I'd rather email them to someone that's gonna edit it cause the uploads seem to lose some quality. Unless someone could recommend a good free host.
    How big are they?

Tonez, do you have drums and a bass track already? D has down two other members for those, and as we learned with hammerhead, they won't sync if you don't start with the drum track.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

D, I'm gonna try and get me and randy's band to work on CC when we finally get our butts into the studio, hopefully this month.
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    Tonez, do you have drums and a bass track already? D has down two other members for those, and as we learned with hammerhead, they won't sync if you don't start with the drum track.
    It's still possible to sync the tracks even if they were recorded at slightly different tempos. It would be more time-consuming though, that's for sure...

D, I'm gonna try and get me and randy's band to work on CC when we finally get our butts into the studio, hopefully this month.
    That's great.
    So you want to record all of it in the studio?

That is what I'm hoping. It all depends on when we can get or schedules to work.

Didn't you end up mixing hammerhead though? And it still wasn't quite right. all of out recordings were done to the original track, but didn't quite line up. I'm just saying, it would be easier to start with at least the drums first.

I have a drum track for dirty magic. Waiting on one for future and secret family. Or I can just record it from the tempo on the cd but the drum track will have to be exact.

That is what I'm hoping. It all depends on when we can get or schedules to work.

Didn't you end up mixing hammerhead though? And it still wasn't quite right. all of out recordings were done to the original track, but didn't quite line up. I'm just saying, it would be easier to start with at least the drums first.
    True that. But bear in mind that I was young and inexperienced at the time... I might have messed something up... But now I have much better tools at my disposal and also have a better understanding of how these things work, so in the end I should be able to sync it all together.