Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why not cover the new album?

I can sing! I'd also offer guitar but I'm probably underestimating how easy the songs are to play (I don't actually know very many Offspring songs on guitar :x)
    My new album "Carnival of Monsters" is out now! Go listen to it and post in the thread!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDude View Post
    Enough is enough. If you don't stop, I will stab you all to death! Now get the fuck outta here!

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderPX View Post
    I can sing! I'd also offer guitar but I'm probably underestimating how easy the songs are to play (I don't actually know very many Offspring songs on guitar :x)
    Usually they aren't super hard to play.

By the way, I'd also like to do the editing/mixing/mastering/etc.

OK, so I just created a Dropbox folder (PM me for details). I figured it would be pretty easy to share our work this way. A 2GB account is free and I think it's big enough for now.

Anyway, I suggest you all girls and guys save your recordings as 16-bit PCM ".wav" files not to lose quality at an early stage (either mono or stereo, depending on if both channels are the same or not).

if someone covers i wanna secret family on guitar can you please give me the tabs!! thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Flamand View Post
    if someone covers i wanna secret family on guitar can you please give me the tabs!! thanks in advance
    This may not be completely accurate, but I hope you get the idea (I just tabbed it in Guitar Pro):

GP File

I'd be able to do some vocals to pretty much anything off the album, however I would LOVE to sing Dirty Magic for it, and I do know Dirty Magic on guitar (I only have an acoustic though). Tomorrow I could work on that. Where would I send the file?

Quote Originally Posted by dloweri View Post
    I'd be able to do some vocals to pretty much anything off the album, however I would LOVE to sing Dirty Magic for it, and I do know Dirty Magic on guitar (I only have an acoustic though). Tomorrow I could work on that. Where would I send the file?
    You could use some file hosting website, such as Zippyshare... Unless you have a Dropbox account.

Quote Originally Posted by disclaimer_07 View Post
    You could use some file hosting website, such as Zippyshare... Unless you have a Dropbox account.
    Thanks, I'll have to look into that. Also, since this is the technically the Days Go By version, should I add the "Go on and..." and "Oh all the..." to the lyrics?

Quote Originally Posted by dloweri View Post
    Thanks, I'll have to look into that. Also, since this is the technically the Days Go By version, should I add the "Go on and..." and "Oh all the..." to the lyrics?
    Yeah, I think you should add it. :P

On a semi-related note, I suppose "All I Have Left Is You" would sound pretty cool with "synthesized" music, like drum loops (maybe sampled), electronic piano and some other stuff to that effect. We could just add some guitar here and there. It seems to me that the result would be quite interesting. I could give it a try.

Randy, you, me, Bev, shirod should do cruisin California. Make it rock. I'm not ashamed to admit that I love that song. Blatant, unapologetic pop is a love of mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.