Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who here has black friends that actually act black?

Default Who here has black friends that actually act black?

Just curious...
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Your one-note kindergarten troll bit is pretty tired.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

I saw my black friend eating inside a McDonald's from the drive-thru at 3am this morning. We knew it had to be him because he has a mohawk*. He plays in a metal band and hates rap.

*I want a mowhawk, but my mom won't let me get one.
    I wrote a four word letter.

If by "acts black", you mean "has a giant penis", then JohnnyNemesis is my black friend who acts black.

On a serious note, my black friends are not Americans, so I guess it'd be pretty hard to define what "acting black" means. They eat super hella spicy food and are incredibly talkative/social/friendly. Those are probably the only characteristics that describe all three of them. Is that what you were looking for, bighead? I bet it is.
    Last edited by Llamas; 10-01-2012 at 06:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

There's an idea of what it means to "act black" that has some basis in reality. Is pretending to be unaware of this part of the big city liberal package? lol

Anyway, I have two black friends. They're kind of friends of friends, but I made a connection with them so they're my friends too. One of them is one of those skaterboarding black guys. That doesn't count. The other is one of those Jamaican black guys that is about 1000% more friendly than other black people, and people in general. That doesn't count either. I don't have any black friends that actually act black.
    Last edited by bighead384; 10-01-2012 at 07:36 AM.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    If by "acts black", you mean "has a giant penis", then JohnnyNemesis is my black friend who acts black.
    Oh man, in that case I am ATLEAST half black.

Black people who act black. For some odd reason, the entire premise of this seems a bit stupid.

Do you have any white friends that actually act white?

I listen to a lot of rap and I think white girls are hot. That's acting black right? I'm a white guy that acts black. Does that count?

My husband likes fried chicken, purple drank, and watermelon. Does that count?

Mind you, those three things are staples of a southern diet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    There's an idea of what it means to "act black" that has some basis in reality. Is pretending to be unaware of this part of the big city liberal package? lol

Anyway, I have two black friends. They're kind of friends of friends, but I made a connection with them so they're my friends too. One of them is one of those skaterboarding black guys. That doesn't count. The other is one of those Jamaican black guys that is about 1000% more friendly than other black people, and people in general. That doesn't count either. I don't have any black friends that actually act black.
    So, if I'm getting this right, what you're looking for is black friends who don't like skateboarding and aren't very friendly? Considering I'm not friends with anyone who skateboards, I guess all my friends act black? However, they're all also very friendly, so I guess they don't? Or are you looking for people who have friends who act like gangsters and use ebonics?

Quote Originally Posted by WebDudette View Post
    I listen to a lot of rap and I think white girls are hot. That's acting black right? I'm a white guy that acts black. Does that count?
    I love rap, I think white girls are hot, AND I love fried chicken. I'm a white girl who acts blacker than you, sucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk