Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44

Thread: Who here has black friends that actually act black?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Vodka Belt
    Posts
    3,266


    Default

    It was a fucking great film!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Transmetropolitan
    Posts
    6,440


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    I love rap, I think white girls are hot, AND I love fried chicken. I'm a white girl who acts blacker than you, sucker.
    I'm so black I once called a black guy 'mah nigga' and he wasn't even mad. Also, I love a fine ass booty.
    I wrote a four word letter.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,174


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WebDudette View Post
    I'm so black I once called a black guy 'mah nigga' and he wasn't even mad. Also, I love a fine ass booty.
    Whatever, I really like basketball.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Transmetropolitan
    Posts
    6,440


    Default

    I... I enjoy hockey. IT WAS ALL A LIE, I'M NOT BLACK AT ALL.
    I wrote a four word letter.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    4,449


    Default

    If I made the statement I made in the first post to you guys when you were high, you'd be like: "Dude...I so know what you mean...but yo that is so messed up...but yo, I so know what you mean". I just know it.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Transmetropolitan
    Posts
    6,440


    Default

    I spend a surprising amount of time talking about Chris Farley everytime I get high. I am really fucking weird when I get high.
    I wrote a four word letter.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,174


    Default

    Last time I was really high, I spent a good hour discussing with a couple friends how to invent a system that would make food magically appear in your mouth just by thinking about it. I literally spent an hour debating the specifics of this, such as what if you're on a diet? Then you don't want food to appear in your mouth every time you imagine it. Also, can you specify what kind of food? Down to how much detail? I mean, if I'm really hungry for a burger and a bunch of prunes show up in my mouth, I'm gonna be pretty pissed.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,203


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    Last time I was really high, I spent a good hour discussing with a couple friends how to invent a system that would make food magically appear in your mouth just by thinking about it. I literally spent an hour debating the specifics of this, such as what if you're on a diet? Then you don't want food to appear in your mouth every time you imagine it. Also, can you specify what kind of food? Down to how much detail? I mean, if I'm really hungry for a burger and a bunch of prunes show up in my mouth, I'm gonna be pretty pissed.
    My first thought was "man, the guy who invents this is going to have so many law suits because of obesity".

    Not high enough
    ___________________________________________

    All the Beautiful Things you do

    Respect my authoritah !

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,174


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    the guy who invents this
    Hey! It was MY idea! Why do you think a GUY will invent it?! Sexist!!!!

    Not high enough
    Hahaha, definitely not
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,203


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    Hey! It was MY idea! Why do you think a GUY will invent it?! Sexist!!!!


    Hahaha, definitely not
    You will know, my friend, that a simple idea cannot be protected by IP Law. It needs to be created first.

    But yeah, you are right, that was sexist. "The person who invents this".

    ___________________________________________

    All the Beautiful Things you do

    Respect my authoritah !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •