Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Retiring

You were a hero all this time. Well done to your patience and your eyes(you saw many bullshit in here for sure). Have a good life Miss!
    Enslave my mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    [IMG]A medieval comics[/IMG]
    This. Is. Pure. Awesomeness.

Quote Originally Posted by RageAndLov View Post
    I thought you would be here forever as the main mod. Are you going to keep being around here? Will you go out hard to the ones talking shit since you don't need to be all diplomatic anymore, to the point of getting yourself banned? That would be fun, and ironic.
    The thought has occurred to me, but I'm going to try not to abuse the fact that having been the one who wrote the rules, I know where the lines are drawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Farewell dark princess, farewell. But you're stil gonna stick around?
    I think I just hurt myself laughing. Bravo, Rooster, bravo! I do think I'm going to stick around, because this place has gotten a little too deep into my life, but I look forward to not having to read everything every day.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that.

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    I think I just hurt myself laughing. Bravo, Rooster, bravo! I do think I'm going to stick around, because this place has gotten a little too deep into my life, but I look forward to not having to read everything every day.
    It was made rather quickly, but I'm glad you liked it. What better tribute to Ye_Little_Wench_MDLXV than a medieval comic

I hear ya, I know I'd be too lazy to read through the posts every day and get rid of the spammers. Let alone doing this for 10 years. We shall pvt ovr hopes vnto thee, fresh mods, to avert the attack of legions of bvfoons from afar! Take over the crafts of thine rvling Wench, may darkness cloudeth thine forvms nevar again!

Harley, I work for the man and I do some work on my own from time to time. Thank you!

Rooster, medieval comics always make me rofl. When I think of that last panel, of the trolls roffling across the sea in ships shielded by seven proxies, I rofl IRL. And people look at me weird.

Do you feel liberated?
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Quote Originally Posted by psmith100 View Post
    Oh I'm so sorry to hear that.
    Even the bots are sad.

Lost, I dunno. It feels weird to have all the mod functions off my screen. And no more mod forum! But I look forward to exercising the ignore function. It was time to retire, but any change is going to feel weird for awhile. <3

Lizardus, so much lol.

Thank you for your services all this time, Little Miss! You shall be missed on our team. And thank you for all the tips you gave me, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizardus View Post
    Even the bots are sad.
    Yeah, and out of respect for Little Miss, I didn't even delete that post, just banned the bot. I suggest we keep that post so that everytime Little Miss checks this thread, she can remember the fun she had deleting pages and pages of spam. All the mods agree?