Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 157

Thread: Retiring

  1. #111
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    4,369


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Bighead, you don't get to lead a literally years-long campaign of harassment against me and have me treat you nicely. Not gonna happen. So fuck off already. I'm not a moderator anymore so just fucking stop it. You want me to "leave you alone," well first step would be fucking off. That includes badly veiled "questions" of the current moderator staff trying to undermine previous decisions I made, which, believe it or not, were made in consultation with the other moderators.

    You post about having Asperger's, you post shit against me, I have something to say about it, and suddenly OH MY GOD HOW DARE SHE. Seriously, fuck you.

    Everyone else, if you're so fucking sick of this shit, well, that makes all of us. But he won't stop because I tell him to.
    A) I never asked you to treat me nicely, I just pointed out that it was messed up how you acted when I revealed that I (supposedly) have Asperger's.

    B) I never said "leave me alone". You're creating your own narrative again. You JUST insulted me completely unprovoked while trying to insist that you still have the right to judge me despite my apparent condition.

    C) Regarding the thread I made about IP addresses and bans, you're acting like you HAD to respond there. That just isn't true. First off, it was just damned curiosity. It's not even like it was a pressing issue at the moment and your help was needed. Second, despite you insisting it, there's absolutely no reason you had to get involved in that thread.

    D) So because I've said things you don't like, it ought to be ignored that A) you were insulting towards someone who revealed that they have Asperger's, as well as being anxious to lay down the law about what you think constitutes proper judgements of a person with Asperger's. B) You started with me unprovoked.

    Literally amazing. Four different points, four MAJOR flaws in her thinking. And to think she insists on posting it all with that attitude despite being blatantly wrong and misleading.
    Last edited by bighead384; 11-01-2012 at 10:17 AM.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    New Jersey!!!
    Posts
    8,684


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    Well I'm guessing bighead is a white male in his early twenties. Those first corpses should, statistically, start floating by in another ten years or so.
    I've got a good 5-6 years before I'm at that point myself.

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    1,571


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    Well I'm guessing bighead is a white male in his early twenties. Those first corpses should, statistically, start floating by in another ten years or so.
    What could I possibly add to this? I don't know myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Bighead, you don't get to lead a literally years-long campaign of harassment against me and have me treat you nicely. Not gonna happen. So fuck off already. I'm not a moderator anymore so just fucking stop it. You want me to "leave you alone," well first step would be fucking off. That includes badly veiled "questions" of the current moderator staff trying to undermine previous decisions I made, which, believe it or not, were made in consultation with the other moderators.

    You post about having Asperger's, you post shit against me, I have something to say about it, and suddenly OH MY GOD HOW DARE SHE. Seriously, fuck you.

    Everyone else, if you're so fucking sick of this shit, well, that makes all of us. But he won't stop because I tell him to.
    You're the zenmaster, you're above this. C'mon, say something like: Think you must before foolishly you act. That'll be awesome. You can beat the crap out of him afterwards anyway.
    Do you think you‘d sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?

  4. #114
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,044


    Default

    Sarah, I was being serious about my post. Why must you act all mean about it. Can't you not notice or realize that I'm not gonna come back here in the future of 2013. Due to my poor health, yeah I'm actually dying and living my last days and I finally get to see my mom again or not. Have a fucking heart, woman.

    Maria, thank you lady for the compliment! I shit you not.

    Bighead384, you're welcome, dude.
    Last edited by Dulce; 11-06-2012 at 10:38 PM.

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    13,832


    1 members appreciate this post.

    Default

    Dulce, what are you talking about?
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street



  6. #116
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Vodka Belt
    Posts
    3,270


    1 members appreciate this post.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Dulce, what are you talking about?
    Dulce is sick and is going to die, and it is all your fault. How can you not see that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

  7. #117
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    13,832


    1 members appreciate this post.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RageAndLov View Post
    Dulce is sick and is going to die, and it is all your fault. How can you not see that?
    I see that but it's the first I'm hearing of it, and I said nothing mean towards her, so I'm asking what's up.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street



  8. #118
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    4,076


    1 members appreciate this post.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Thanks for bumping this thread just to say that, Maria! You never fail to amaze me with the incredible depths of your maturity. And also, fuck off already!
    I think she thought you meant her, but you meant duskygrin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

  9. #119
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,044


    Default

    Maria with that fancy accent of hers made fun of me and giggled.

    Sarah, I'm not gonna mess with ya 'cause Dexter gots yo back.

    Karin, you are amazing and thank ya.

    Rage, it's okay, I can smell my death already and I don't wish to be burried but burnt.
    Last edited by Dulce; 11-07-2012 at 10:17 PM.

  10. #120
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    13,832


    1 members appreciate this post.

    Default

    I'm really confused right now. Duskygrin's name is Maria too, Dulce, and I was addressing her. I'm sorry you've been in poor health.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street



Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •