Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Retiring

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    Every time a person tells Baldwin there's something wrong with them, he thinks it's a shameful plea for attention. Oh, and don't forget kids, Baldwin has never done anything stupid or shameful in his entire life, which is why he has the right to act the way he does towards people.

Anyway: FYI: I talked to my pyschotherapist last night and she explained she's certified to give diagnoses on DSM 4 conditions. Not only that, but not everyone who has Asperger's needs to go to a neurologist, especially when it comes to adults who found out later in life.
    Bighead. You do not need to have an unblemished record of perfection to point out that it's pretty manipulative to post that you're dying and then admit to having no diagnosis. I don't know Dulce's status in the scheme of things, all I know is that she's a very sweet girl who appears to be challenged in the written form of communication. Additionally, you post as though everyone is giving you an unnecessarily rough time because you apologized and attempted to right past wrongs, which you've never done once here. Not like Justin's ever apologized for past wrongs, but he also doesn't bellyache about people not liking him for it. You might want to consider that in future posts.

Additionally, someone posting about having cancer and then you insisting on making the conversation about yourself is behavior typical of someone with Asperger's. But unless you're planning to do anything with your diagnosis than obsess about convincing everyone that you have it, please consider shutting up about it because you basically blew that card.
    Last edited by Little_Miss_1565; 11-09-2012 at 10:20 AM.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Every time a person tells Baldwin there's something wrong with them, he thinks it's a shameful plea for attention. Oh, and don't forget kids, Baldwin has never done anything stupid or shameful in his entire life, which is why he has the right to act the way he does towards people.
    Come on, bighead. Really? You say this as though Baldwin has flaws. My god, it's like you've never talked to the guy or something. What has he EVER done wrong? I'd like you to name just one thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    Come on, bighead. Really? You say this as though Baldwin has flaws. My god, it's like you've never talked to the guy or something. What has he EVER done wrong? I'd like you to name just one thing.
    I'm guessing you're being sarcastic, but I'm just realizing lately that Baldwin is a ridiculous man. For years, I thought he just had a dark sense of humor, and liked to tell people who are full of shit what they probably need to hear in a comically insensitive way. Now it's starting to seem to me that he thinks there's something righteous about the way he acts. For all the criticizing he's done, trying to make people feel like dirt, I'll bet you those people are leading much better lives than his harsh criticism would suggest. Based on his attitude, it seems like Baldwin thinks that when people do something stupid or shameful, there's never excuse for. Or at least, it's very rare that there is. Fuck that, life itself is crazy enough that I'm willing to give people the benefit of the doubt most of the time. I suppose I could be wrong about the guy, but I'm really starting to get this impression, and the idea of someone thinking in this manner is disturbing.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

1 members appreciate this post.

Somebody posted about having cancer and you're still trying to railroad the discussion because you can't stand not to be the center of attention, even after I pointed out how sick and narcissistic you're being? Take this pathetic little feud to a new thread, because what you're doing is morally repugnant, and you should be ashamed of yourself. Have you even spared a second to think about how you're making poor Dulce feel?

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    Somebody posted about having cancer and you're still trying to railroad the discussion because you can't stand not to be the center of attention, even after I pointed out how sick and narcissistic you're being? Take this pathetic little feud to a new thread, because what you're doing is morally repugnant, and you should be ashamed of yourself. Have you even spared a second to think about how you're making poor Dulce feel?
    Good point. You're right.

I'm guessing you're being sarcastic, but I'm just realizing lately that Baldwin is a ridiculous man. For years, I thought he just had a dark sense of humor, and liked to tell people who are full of shit what they probably need to hear in a comically insensitive way. Now it's starting to seem to me that he thinks there's something righteous about the way he acts. For all the criticizing he's done, trying to make people feel like dirt, I'll bet you those people are leading much better lives than his harsh criticism would suggest. Based on his attitude, it seems like Baldwin thinks that when people do something stupid or shameful, there's never excuse for. Or at least, it's very rare that there is. Fuck that, life itself is crazy enough that I'm willing to give people the benefit of the doubt most of the time. I suppose I could be wrong about the guy, but I'm really starting to get this impression, and the idea of someone thinking in this manner is disturbing.
    This is really mean, and you still haven't come up with anything Justin's ever done wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    This is really mean, and you still haven't come up with anything Justin's ever done wrong.
    Shut the hell up.

1 members appreciate this post.

Shut the hell up.
    Whoa, someone's really edgy and cranky... do you have cancer or something? I've heard that cancer can give you all kinds of crazy mood swings and make you act like a dick. Is that what this is all about? Are you sure you have asperger's and not cancer? Psychotherapists aren't usually very good at identifying cancer. Maybe if you'd actually gone to a real doctor instead? Are you just full of jealousy about how much attention Dulce's getting for her cancer? Don't you just wish it was attention for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Duskygrin View Post
    What's going on, here? What's all this kerfuffle about? Should one post in this thread, if one were dying? Why is everyone (that is: Baldwin, 1565, Llamas) hating on Bighead? Why can't everyone (that is: Baldwin, 1565, Llamas) leave him in peace?
    He's been a prick since day 1.

Maria, I wish you'd just keep to webcamming with him.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street