Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Retiring

I wish she'd webcam with me Geez
    HAVE YOU EVER GONE AWAY with ONE HUNDRED PUNKS to have THE WORST HANGOVER EVER?
    “Trust me, mate. Stingrays can't swim backwards.”~ Steve Irwin
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    That sucks. But it's not a surprise, I read an article which says that a lot if studies show that death is really bad for your health...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Who is Blowjob Armstrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Condoms, you and I.
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic
    Cockin' and Jockin' since July 2005

So it goes.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

This was about Sarah's retirement thread and not about me dealing with cancer. I can handle alot of shit and my heart takes in a bunch of fucking hurt. Life is weird for me to live and missing my mom's passing took quite the effect in my health. I miss her dearly but my dad is still here with me and it sucks that my relatives don't care at all. Sorry for seeking attention and not actual help from the doctors.
    Last edited by Dulce; 11-21-2012 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AllIn All It's Not So Bad View Post
    I wish she'd webcam with me Geez
    If I remember correctly, I said something like 'come on guys, not all french people are terrible'. Not to long later she was showing me cleavage in her night gown on MSN and calling me 'young buck'. I can't be sure on the exact details though, because it was like 6 years ago, but you could still give it a shot.

Bighead is either a master troll who should be ignored or a legit straight fucking crazy person who should be ignored. Dulce is iPunk and should probably be ignored. Baldwin is Sin, are there still people who don't know this? Actually, is it possible that bighead doesn't know who Justin is?

I actually stumbled on this picture again, he seems to have moved away from this mentality a little bit, at least for now:

I wrote a four word letter.

Drama party!

I thought LM1565 being a mod was a necessary factor for drama around here, and it made me a bit sad to see her go. But how wrong I was! There will always be drama party here. I love you guys forever!

P.S. Keep on being a dick, Bighead. Your need of attention is much more important than some girl with cancer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

Quote Originally Posted by Duskygrin View Post
    Should one post in this thread, if one were dying?
    Aren't we all kind of (sooner or later)?! As far as I know nobody gets out alive anyways.

Sorry to hear you're not the mod anymore, Little Miss. During all those years you've become an integral part of the forums, a living legend of our community, so it's really strange not to see you in the forums leaders list. Thanks for all you've done and enjoy not having to read all the posts every day!

Quote Originally Posted by the_real_potomek View Post
    Sorry to hear you're not the mod anymore, Little Miss. During all those years you've become an integral part of the forums, a living legend of our community, so it's really strange not to see you in the forums leaders list. Thanks for all you've done and enjoy not having to read all the posts every day!
    Thank you, Ala!
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Ok, enough is enough quit it with the iPunk remarks. Fuck I hope this Cancer shit takes my fucking life already. I hate my life. I hate myself. Drugs/Alcohol/sex etc... aren't working nor professional spiritual help. Satan must've gotten ahold of me when I refused to sell my soul for money and power. I miss my mom her passing took a dark affect on me in many unpredictable ways.

1 members appreciate this post.

Should've taken the money and power then.