Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Retiring

Godxilla, why won't you just fuck off? Haranguing someone doesn't create a situation in which you can claim you're a victim, though I realize that creating a narrative in which you're the poor victim from the mean power-mad moderator is a much more romantic notion. Seriously, just. fuck. off. I could have banned you, I didn't, somehow this means I'm power-mad, I don't care. Your obsession with me is fucking creepy.

Moto, I totes got some sweet Offspring swag, but the main thing I got from it was the recognition / acknowledgement. Even when I was getting endless shit from douchebags on here, knowing that Dexter had my back has been very important and was why I stayed for as long as I did. I seriously can't say enough about how awesome Dexter is. Every regime needs a change, and the boards are in excellent hands.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Maybe this is a dumb question but I always wondered...does the band actually own this site or does the record company/management firm or some other entity? Who funds this site?

The band owns the site. The management runs it, with direct input from the band.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

wow that's pretty cool the band runs their own website a lot of band's websites aren't half as good as this one

I keep telling people they don't understand just how much these guys work to stay in touch with their fans. they SEE ALL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    a lot of band's websites aren't half as good as this one
    I agree.

10 characters

The problem is, about all the shit thing, is that you were the only visible mod (with Tijs) these last few years. 2 mods, in different timezones, which mean basically one mod depending on the time of the day. That is definitely not enough for a board like this one.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    The problem is, about all the shit thing, is that you were the only visible mod (with Tijs) these last few years. 2 mods, in different timezones, which mean basically one mod depending on the time of the day. That is definitely not enough for a board like this one.

Maybe, maybe not. It just puts a bit more responsibility on the actual members to not be complete assholes.

Yeah.... that usually works so well...

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    [/B]

Maybe, maybe not. It just puts a bit more responsibility on the actual members to not be complete assholes.
    Lol, this is exactly the problem with Libertarianism. It assumes that people are responsible and intelligent and that they'll just decide to be good people and do good. Reality is very, very different, unfortunately. Tons of people are idiots and irresponsible fools who actually need someone to keep them in line.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk