Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: They are shooting the music video for Turning Into You

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    How exactly do they identify you and prevent you from doing this?
    Well, there's that I know a ton of people who work for KROQ etc. And it just creates a shitstorm of trouble if there's even the appearance that a band is getting the people who work for / have worked for them to call in requests on their behalf.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    I thought 98.7 premiered it before the Sunset Strip Music Festival? (Maybe that's why KROQ isn't playing it?)
    they played it 3 or 4 times the day before the festival but i think it's just because they were playing music from the bands that were playing that festival they played music from matt skiba bad religion dead sara and marilyn manson a lot that day also

If someaone could post here some links I'll request online. Tomorrow is their last show in the USA until 15th in Japan, so they have time to be in the video!

The other thing is that radio stations tend to get pissed off about requests that come from outside their listening area, for the same reason that they get pissed off when band friends family etc. make requests. It creates the appearance that the band is trying to get people to do this, and even if the band had nothing to do with it, it can strain relations between the radio station and the band.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

But radio stations has the option to listen online, I used to liste KROQ and now sometimes I listen "The Edge 102.1" only for that reason I thought it will be ok if I'll make my request by the internet.

Search on Instagram the account Teal Druda, you could see come pics...
    Last edited by Puschka; 10-05-2012 at 08:08 PM.

Knowing the Offspring, I highly doubt this video will disappoint.

"Hey Nicklas, the band is not in this video at all. The record label commissioned Fallout Entertainment to write this story and cast actors. I believe the treatment was submitted on Wednesday, then we shot it that Saturday (due to the fact that the tomato fight is a once a year event)."

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingcoles View Post
    "Hey Nicklas, the band is not in this video at all. The record label commissioned Fallout Entertainment to write this story and cast actors. I believe the treatment was submitted on Wednesday, then we shot it that Saturday (due to the fact that the tomato fight is a once a year event)."
    Oh, then maybe it will be disappointing. I don't really like the videos that don't have the band in them.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingcoles View Post
    Yeah, i just had to know so i asked them.

well that's too bad those music videos without the band are usually lame i hope it's better than hammerhead

the first single from the last rise against album was like that