Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: They are shooting the music video for Turning Into You

I think it's a mistake to put Turning into you, because that one has a very similar song structure like "ready to fall" :/ They should have done Future is now, or dirty magic, or any other song form the album.. Yeah now U're gonna say that FIN sounds like rise against, but to be honest - It does not nearly sounds as similar as Turning into you :/ So by my opinion - a mistake :/ but oh well.. Also I hope band will show up in the video, I think that rock music video without at least band members showing themselves or rocking few seconds - is not really a good rock video, and it's kinda - boring.. To me..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o3uC0jB_0g - This is a rare Offspring live video on HIT MACHINE 1999 - TKAA live. Check it Out

it's pretty annoying how everyone compares offspring to other bands

I don't think the future is now sounds like rise against at all

Quote Originally Posted by offsrx View Post
    Also I hope band will show up in the video, I think that rock music video without at least band members showing themselves or rocking few seconds - is not really a good rock video, and it's kinda - boring.. To me..
    I completely agree with you. Without the band showing up at all, it feels like it's not even from the band, like some fan just threw in their audio track with fan-made video.
    I said, "Hi, I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete took of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    Full version of my avatar: http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps9ddf577a.jpg
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    I completely agree with you. Without the band showing up at all, it feels like it's not even from the band
    that's how i feel about Hammerhead and Your Gonna go Far Kid

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    that's how i feel about Hammerhead and Your Gonna go Far Kid
    And Hit That, too.
    I said, "Hi, I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete took of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    Full version of my avatar: http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps9ddf577a.jpg
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

your right i forgot about that one ^

I love the videos where they are actually in them. I don't like it when folks compare The Offspring to other bands. The Offspring helped usher in the whole punk/post grunge movement, thus helping to make rock music what it is today. Just my honest opinion. I'm just glad that they are still making kickass music & playing live shows! I can't wait to see the new video!! I wish I knew when it was gonna be released.

Quote Originally Posted by Selena74 View Post
    I love the videos where they are actually in them. I don't like it when folks compare The Offspring to other bands. The Offspring helped usher in the whole punk/post grunge movement, thus helping to make rock music what it is today. Just my honest opinion. I'm just glad that they are still making kickass music & playing live shows! I can't wait to see the new video!! I wish I knew when it was gonna be released.
    I second that one. They MUST make a video where the band's in. And no cheap animation shit either. Fully agree that Their best clips are when they're actually in the video! Can't wait to see them when they come down here in Feb/March

Quote Originally Posted by huckit View Post
    I second that one. They MUST make a video where the band's in. And no cheap animation shit either. Fully agree that Their best clips are when they're actually in the video! Can't wait to see them when they come down here in Feb/March
    they already said the band is not in the video

I hope the video comes out this month
    I hope the video comes out this year
    I hope the video comes out