Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: They are shooting the music video for Turning Into You

Quote Originally Posted by jacknife737 View Post
    Eh, that's too bad. Suppose they figured since the song hasn't gotten that great of a reception on the radio its not worth it. Hopefully what they've shot may end up on youtube or something one day.

I also still hope they'll put out Secrets From the Underground as a single.
    I don't think the song really got a fair shot on the radio it seems similar to spare me the details where it was just played on 3 or 4 radio stations

I don't think Secrets From the Underground is at all like Spare Me the Details. Spare Me was very rhythmic, almost like a ska song, but without the off beat strumming. And it could be played acoustically and not change too much. I don;t think Secrets is like that at all.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    I don't think Secrets From the Underground is at all like Spare Me the Details. Spare Me was very rhythmic, almost like a ska song, but without the off beat strumming. And it could be played acoustically and not change too much. I don;t think Secrets is like that at all.
    I mean Turning Into You is like Spare Me The Details single wise because Spare Me The Details was only played on the radio a few places like in Australia and Colorado

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    I'm going have to disagree with you. I don't think Spare Me The Details is like a ska song at all. I like some ska bands and Spare Me The Details does not even compare to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    I'm going have to disagree with you. I don't think Spare Me The Details is like a ska song at all. I like some ska bands and Spare Me The Details does not even compare to it.
    I agree I don't think it sounds ska at all

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    the video is not coming out it has been shelved just like i thought [...]
    Too bad.
    Again, Dirty Magic should have been a single and they should have shot a video for that (in my humble opinion that is ).

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    Wait, I was thinking of Why Don't You Get A Job's guitar rhythm (Dexter's part.) Spare Me has a similar rhythm and Noodles plays a ska rhythm in Job. I must have related Spare me to Job based on the main guitar rhythm and remembered the ska guitar in Job. Mah bad!
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.

Quote Originally Posted by samseby View Post
    Too bad.
    Again, Dirty Magic should have been a single and they should have shot a video for that (in my humble opinion that is ).
    that's what i'm saying.and december period it would be good for dirty magic or secrets...
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic

Quote Originally Posted by Greekoldfan View Post
    that's what i'm saying.and december period it would be good for dirty magic or secrets...
    I think they should have put out a 2nd single in august

Slim Pickens seems like it would make a great single, based on the musical composition, but I don't know how the media takes songs that need to be censored nowadays. The lyrical content is also pretty dismal and I'm not sure the majority of people would appreciate it or recognize the genius in it.