Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: They are shooting the music video for Turning Into You

If the video is not released until the end of this month certainly was filed. I believe that the video file was by reason of having little success, the best position reached was #21 on Active Rock Canada.

Lightbulb Video Clip: Turning Into You - 2013 period

Quote Originally Posted by LucasCarmo View Post
    If the video is not released until the end of this month certainly was filed. I believe that the video file was by reason of having little success, the best position reached was #21 on Active Rock Canada.
    And the video?.

I voglio video.....

Question Turning Into You: YoutubeVEVO coming soon?. When?

Quote Originally Posted by _Way_Down_the_Line_ View Post
    so sad this has its realeased?. not been out yet
    Im waiting for the new video. When?

it's not coming out guys

didn't you see this?

''Just read these threads and contacted the director. The video isn't coming out, it's been shelved. On the bright side, we had a great time working on it for a day. ''

So, how are the Offspring going to make this up to us? We were all so excited about the video.
    Sign this petition Suzy made for me to get my interview with Greg K: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/873/7...ew-you-dammit/
    The Offspring UG interview me about said Greg K interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52j5kjyuug0
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Seriously?..... SERIOUSLY?

Make what up to us? They never announced they were working on a video. In fact, it was never mentioned by the band in the first place. Someone found a reference to it on Facebook on a production company's page. Why on Earth do you think they OWE us ANYTHING!?

You freaking people drive me insane sometimes. Where did the American youth get this fucking sense of entitlement?
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post

Make what up to us? They never announced they were working on a video. In fact, it was never mentioned by the band in the first place. Someone found a reference to it on Facebook on a production company's page. Why on Earth do you think they OWE us ANYTHING!?

You freaking people drive me insane sometimes. Where did the American youth get this fucking sense of entitlement?
    I really don't think she was serious. At least not literally.

Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post

Girl, do yourself a favor and don't become me.

But yeah, this exact sort of thing is why I used to get on some of you so much about relaxing and letting the band give you news about what they're doing. When they don't tell you something directly, there's most often a reason for it -- like they're not actually going to do it.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street