Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: More analysis of "The Big City Liberal"

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Do you have any sort of diagnosed intellectual issue? Serious question. You're like a dog with a bone with this stuff. What happened in life to you that makes you so insecure about what other people think about your intellect, and so paranoid about imaginary systems in place designed to do...I don't even know what. But this makes me feel like I should make you a cup of tea, maybe some toast, maybe call someone for you. You've been on about this for, literally, years. Why?
    I love this new demodded LM1565! LM1565 v.2.0 features a more snappy LM1565 with sharper edges.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

Quote Originally Posted by OC HAU View Post
    red hitachi magic wand and big kitschy blue dildo
    Shit. Well, I like the word "hitachi" better than "kitschy", so I guess I've picked a winner there. After all, watashi wa gojira, wareware wa gidra.
    Quote Originally Posted by RageAndLov View Post
    I love this new demodded LM1565! LM1565 v.2.0 features a more snappy LM1565 with sharper edges.
    I know. Isn't it lovely?
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Quote Originally Posted by RageAndLov View Post
    Thanks. I really liked being a moderator, and I'm grateful for the changes it made to my life, but retirement is pretty rad. #damnkids #offmylawn
    Last edited by Little_Miss_1565; 10-07-2012 at 08:20 PM.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

I think I can speak for all us big city liberals, when i say that every time I come across a person from an area with low population density, I will immediately spit in their face.

They're all just so disgusting. Fucking hicks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Quote Originally Posted by jacknife737 View Post
    I think I can speak for all us big city liberals, when i say that every time I come across a person from an area with low population density, I will immediately spit in their face.

They're all just so disgusting. Fucking hicks.
    I know that at least for me, since I moved to Orange County, I've set no fewer than 1,034 people on fire just for being a bunch of suburban hicks.

Ladies have been known to name my dick 'big city liberal'.

Bighead, who are these people you are talking about? If we're thinking of the same people, I'd say they are the first to point out and discuss their own flaws. Using said flaws and past mistakes as examples and bases for the way they think and who they are today.
    Last edited by WebDudette; 10-08-2012 at 04:33 AM.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Eh, I actually know the type he described this time. I wouldn't call them big city liberals, and I've never interacted with any here at the bbs... but in the city I live in now (which is a very, very small city, and in many places would be considered a town), I know these types. Sitting around on their ipads and talking about how horrible it is that Chinese workers are so exploited and how awful the first world is for taking advantage of the undeveloped world... but when you suggest that they are adding to it in a huge way with their lifestyle, with their ipads/iphones/etc, and how many resources they use up themselves, they get really quiet. I don't get along well with these people. But the thing is, I find it weird that we finally now get a description of the label he's been using all this time for people here, and people here just don't fit it. Getting upset about racism and sexism and stuff is not on the same level at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

I have no doubt these people exist, but he specifically said forum people and I'm not sure who he is talking about.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Quote Originally Posted by WebDudette View Post
    I have no doubt these people exist, but he specifically said forum people and I'm not sure who he is talking about.
    He's most often used his invented "big city liberal" epithet to refer to me. He may have even invented it in a thread talking to me, I'm not sure. Considering he once found (and posted photos from) my Facebook account in some manner of attempt at flirting with me years ago, then started his "Anti-Authority" campaign against me after I told him to quit being creepy and posting photos of me, not to mention how he aligned himself with people who ended up getting themselves banned for sending me death threats...well, it's pretty clear there's something not quite right with his brain, because someone on the internet has inspired several years of batshit crazy.

I mean, the next stop on this train is telling people in line at the post office that the government put chips in our brains at the dentist's office because there's going to be a famine and they'll have to control rations. (Actual conversation I've had with someone further down the line on this train.)

Hey 1565: How long's it been since you've done something wrong to somebody? I'm guessing 10 years or so? And I'm sure it wasn't a big deal, and I'm sure you had a good reason to be stressed out and not yourself. You know, that one time.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.