Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: More analysis of "The Big City Liberal"

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Guys, I think by "preaching about morality," he means "posting a cogent response that Bighead can't disprove because he is factually incorrect," as well as potentially "just because you're not racist means you think you're better than Bighead, you bunch of arrogant not-racist dicks."
    Again, you'd have to be completely delusional to think that you haven't constantly posted things related to morality and judging others on these boards.

I get the strategy behind trying to make me defend MY behavior, but I'm not going to, because I've been upfront about it many other times. My analysis hinges on two things that are simply true to anyone who isn't crazy: 1) that there are many members here who have constantly posted about things relating to morality 2) these same people manage to avoid ever mentioning or giving the impression that they have flaws as well. I'm sorry, but somethings just not right about that.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Yo' Tom, ask me about my dick!
    I wrote a four word letter.

for realsies though, I'll give you more than enough flaws and baggage, what do you want to know... about my dick?

What I've said is plainly true
    And the elitists are in denial
    I've got a feeling that they'll be like that for a while.

LOL!!!

(_)_)00000000000000 )~~~~

I really don't know why it's such a big dildo.

So you're refusing to acknowledge when I have actually discussed things I'm not proud of, just so you can keep hitting this drum? And you're *not* a looney?

Also, what incentive do I have to share personal things about my life when there is a band of fucking psychos who love repeating things that have happened to me in attempts to make me feel ashamed?

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    So you're refusing to acknowledge when I have actually discussed things I'm not proud of, just so you can keep hitting this drum? And you're *not* a looney?
    Why is everything you say so geared towards having the momentum in an argument and putting your opposition on the defensive? As clearly stated, I do not think you have had moments where you acknowledge that you aren't perfect, which the above question for me wrongly assumes.

Also, what incentive do I have to share personal things about my life when there is a band of fucking psychos who love repeating things that have happened to me in attempts to make me feel ashamed?
    See, this is a perfect example of what is irritating about you and your pals. The above is an attempt to put words into my mouth and framing things deceptively. True, a person's flaws are obviously a "personal thing" in some sense of the phrase, but "personal things" has a connotation of somebody prying into the sensitive things in someone's past. That's so far from what I'm talking about. Christ, I'm just saying: if you're always going to be on and on about morality (which you clearly are), have the balls to let others know you aren't perfect either. If you want to deny this is this case, fine. I just happen to think that's completely ignorant of obvious realities. But go ahead, call me crazy for thinking this...

I guess righteousness would be a better term here than morality. There are many people who are constantly focused on righteousness, and have a funny way of avoiding ever revealing that they aren't perfect either.

Quote Originally Posted by WebDudette View Post
    Yep, next he's going to tell us Thi and Richard never confessed any faults. Wheelchairman is the only person off the top of my head who this might be applicable to.
    But that would imply he is not perfect. I love that red Danish sausage!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.