Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 82

Thread: More analysis of "The Big City Liberal"

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Vodka Belt
    Posts
    3,266


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WebDudette View Post
    Yep, next he's going to tell us Thi and Richard never confessed any faults. Wheelchairman is the only person off the top of my head who this might be applicable to.
    But that would imply he is not perfect. I love that red Danish sausage!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    4,445


    Default

    I was being sarcastic there, bro. Also, way to misrepresent everything I'm saying.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    4,445


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Of course you don't think I've come out and discussed things I'm not proud of, because when I did, you freaked out at me for doing it at all. I'm trying to find the thread, but I still don't understand how the search function on the forum works since the board upgrade. If anyone else knows how to find it, please let me know.
    I have no clue what you're talking about, but I'm telling you: For years now, you've come across as thinking you're virtually perfect and better than everyone else. This, coupled with the fact that you constantly get involved in issues of righteousness, is an inherently annoying combination. That's the core of what I'm saying here, and quite frankly, I find it hard to believe that anyone would disagree with these stated main points.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,867


    Default

    I think its funny that you(Bighead) are attacking Little_Miss now since she isn't a mod anymore. Since she can't ban you now you're acting like you're a bad ass.. That's just my opinion on what's going on here in this thread.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Among the lost and damned
    Posts
    1,850



  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Salem, MA
    Posts
    943


    Default

    Okay, peoples.
    Bighead is a little odd, yeah. He's a racist. He hates Sarah. And he's a bit creepy.
    But does he really need all your shit? Post links because it's funny and pretend that it applies to Bighead? It's no wonder all of you are gay, liberal, socialist fucks who would rather profile and group people than live a life.
    Lay the fuck off of him. Let him be peculiar.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    People's Republic of Cork
    Posts
    2,023


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    Okay, peoples.
    Bighead is a little odd, yeah. He's a racist. He hates Sarah. And he's a bit creepy.
    But does he really need all your shit?
    Does everyone need all his shit?

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    4,445


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    That said, Godxilla, you don't have to white knight everyone on the opposite side of an argument from me just because you're butthurt.
    It's funny to me that "White Knight" has become a go-to phrase for bbs elitists.

    Isn't that essentially what all of you love to do: http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008...ing-offended/? Go out of your way to be offended on behalf of others?

    LOL. I love it!
    Last edited by bighead384; 10-09-2012 at 03:07 PM.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,174


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    Bighead is a little odd, yeah. He's a racist. He hates Sarah. And he's a bit creepy.
    Haha, bighead's closest ally here thinks he's odd, racist, and creepy. Fabulous

    gay, liberal, socialist
    I love how you say these as though they're bad words... I'm pretty okay with those labels.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    4,445


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Also, "white knight" is a go-to phrase for *the fucking internet.*
    Doesn't make it any less ironic for someone like YOU to use the term. lol.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •