The more bighead posts here, the more I simultaneously feel bad for him and find him incredibly creepy. Some things bighead has shared here about himself:
- He sees the world as more bad than good - more bad people than good ones.
- He's not very good in school.
- He has confrontational, paranoid, clingy friends.
- Other friends of his are just complete assholes.
- Still others do things that are "fucked up" and "deserve whatever's coming to them".
- He's not motivated, inspired, or excited to give much of anything back to society.
- Other people don't like him.
- He finds morals to be incredibly complicated (which is probably part of why he has a problem with other people having morals), and had friends who stole from him and who are molesters.
- He claims he's been addicted to drugs.
- He still hates people in general, expects the worst of them.
- He has a hard time being positive about things.
The guy seems incredibly depressed and lonely. He also seems rather creepy, and like a complete asshole.
I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/
Am I on bigheads ignore list!? Tom, why won't you acknowledge meeeeee!?
I wrote a four word letter.