Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 82

Thread: More analysis of "The Big City Liberal"

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    4,441


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    I'll be sure to clear my list of approved words that the rest of the internet is able to use by you first.

    You were that kid bullying the class nerd because he/she thinks they're "better than you" for being able to answer a math problem, weren't you?

    Are you intellectually disabled? Is that why you become obsessed with dishing shit upon anyone you perceive to be smarter than you?
    I guess you're just defending yourself out of necessity here in this post...
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    4,441


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    And your non-answer (once again) indicates the answer to all those questions is yes. I'll spell it out for you because clearly you need it:

    Leave me the fuck alone you obsessed fucking lunatic.
    Sure thing, the person who just asked me questions in the previous post!
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Vodka Belt
    Posts
    3,266


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    I love how you say these as though they're bad words... I'm pretty okay with those labels.
    Me too. Not too fond of "liberal" if he means it in a economical sense, but rather in a social sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,174



  5. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,752


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Are you the only person who's never been to 4chan?
    No, he's not.

    What is your reason for not ignoring bighead? I'm not saying you should. Why not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,688


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    No, he's not.

    What is your reason for not ignoring bighead? I'm not saying you should. Why not?
    I've heard of 4chan and I know my friends go to it a lot, but I don't.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,752


    Default

    A valid reason. Okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    4,441



  9. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Transmetropolitan
    Posts
    6,440


    Default

    Am I on bigheads ignore list!? Tom, why won't you acknowledge meeeeee!?
    I wrote a four word letter.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,174


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    Well damn, when you lay all out for me like that...holy shit, I really am a miserable fuck, aren't I?
    Pretty much all your posts are negative. The only times I've ever seen you post in a happy/positive manner is regarding Lagwagon and maybe the Offspring. Everything having to do with people - whether they're black, Amish, bbs members, or your friends - is negative.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •