Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: More analysis of "The Big City Liberal"

When I do something wrong to someone, I generally apologize and not enact fucking years of attempted punishment.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

How did I not realize what the point of this thread was? Bighead is legit nuts... very creepy. And he continues to reinforce his insane obsession. LM has literally NEVER struck me as the kind of person you've described in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Too bad the board's insurance doesn't cover the mentally ill.

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    LM has literally NEVER struck me as the kind of person you've described in this thread.
    You're right. She's very humble and willing to share her own flaws in light of her constantly writing about morality and pointing out the immorality of others on this board.

Johnny Nemesis also comes to mind with this. I can think of maybe a few examples of self-deprecating comments he'd make in the context of a joke, but he's another one who was always on and on about morality but had to come across as perfect.
    Last edited by bighead384; 10-08-2012 at 04:30 PM.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    You're right. She's very humble and willing to share her own flaws in light of her constantly writing about morality and pointing out the immorality of others on this board.
    Hey, remember the time I shared with everyone how I felt like the way the board changed after the rules took effect and thereby for a ton of the older members leaving was my fault, and you jumped all over me for making it all about me?

I also don't constantly write about morality and pointing out the immorality of others on this board, but I can see how you might think that if you were batshit fucking crazy.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Yep, next he's going to tell us Thi and Richard never confessed any faults. Wheelchairman is the only person off the top of my head who this might be applicable to.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post

Johnny Nemesis also comes to mind with this. I can think of maybe a few examples of self-deprecating comments he'd make in the context of a joke, but he's another one who was always on and on about morality but had to come across as perfect.
    In all complete honesty, there were times several years ago when I found her to occasionally to be a kinda arrogant and hard-headed about some things, but 1) it was NEVER about morality, but rather much pettier things, and 2) this was like 4 years ago and earlier. I haven't seen such behavior from her in years. People grow up. I honestly don't find her to be arrogant anymore, and I've never found her to act morally superior.

JohnnyNemesis... well you've just made it clear you've no idea what you're talking about. The guy is very humble and often far more down on himself than he deserves. That guy has never, ever presented himself as perfect. Maybe he didn't share his personal life on the bbs, and his persona was different here, but a bbs persona is not a person's character.

Quote Originally Posted by WebDudette View Post
    Yep, next he's going to tell us Thi and Richard never confessed any faults. Wheelchairman is the only person off the top of my head who this might be applicable to.
    Haha, WCM... I think he's also grown up, but yeah. He was probably the closest this bbs had to bighead's definition.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Poor Bighead. They just don't like you, do they? Must be that avatar...

I feel the pain, bro. I feel it. Shit is fucked up, but sometimes you can just stick it to them in their dreams. And by "it", I mean a crossbow with an explosive tip. Up their asses. Which then explodes. And then you say, "oopsies. Cleanup on Aisle Death!"
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    I also don't constantly write about morality and pointing out the immorality of others on this board
    Are you kidding me?

Quote Originally Posted by WebDudette View Post
    Wheelchairman is the only person off the top of my head who this might be applicable to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    Haha, WCM... I think he's also grown up, but yeah. He was probably the closest this bbs had to bighead's definition.
    It's funny you should say this, because you all suck at this just as bad as wheelchairman, if not worse.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Guys, I think by "preaching about morality," he means "posting a cogent response that Bighead can't disprove because he is factually incorrect," as well as potentially "just because you're not racist means you think you're better than Bighead, you bunch of arrogant not-racist dicks."

I'm also noting for the record Bighead's complete avoidance of really everything I've said in this thread.