Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 82

Thread: More analysis of "The Big City Liberal"

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    13,832


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    Why is everything you say so geared towards having the momentum in an argument and putting your opposition on the defensive? As clearly stated, I do not think you have had moments where you acknowledge that you aren't perfect, which the above question for me wrongly assumes.
    Oh really, because this thing you said in THIS THREAD seems to contradict that.

    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    You're right. She's very humble and willing to share her own flaws in light of her constantly writing about morality and pointing out the immorality of others on this board.
    You are crazy.

    "1565, you are such a bitch for making it more difficult for me to harass you on this forum by not highlighting your flaws for me so I can pounce on them, because I've been obsessed with you for years. You are not allowed to make an argument on this forum without acknowledging some fault or flaw in yourself, and I'm also still constructing this imaginary group of your friends that do the same thing."

    Now THAT would be putting words in your mouth. However, it also seems oddly true to form.
    Last edited by Little_Miss_1565; 10-09-2012 at 10:12 AM.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street



  2. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    4,380


    Default

    I was being sarcastic there, bro. Also, way to misrepresent everything I'm saying.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    13,832


    Default

    Ah, I missed the "not" the first time I read the first part of what I quoted.

    Of course you don't think I've come out and discussed things I'm not proud of, because when I did, you freaked out at me for doing it at all. I'm trying to find the thread, but I still don't understand how the search function on the forum works since the board upgrade. If anyone else knows how to find it, please let me know.

    Bighead, you're just trying to bait me into doing things so you can give me shit about them, because you're a fucking psychopath.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street



  4. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    4,380


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Of course you don't think I've come out and discussed things I'm not proud of, because when I did, you freaked out at me for doing it at all. I'm trying to find the thread, but I still don't understand how the search function on the forum works since the board upgrade. If anyone else knows how to find it, please let me know.
    I have no clue what you're talking about, but I'm telling you: For years now, you've come across as thinking you're virtually perfect and better than everyone else. This, coupled with the fact that you constantly get involved in issues of righteousness, is an inherently annoying combination. That's the core of what I'm saying here, and quite frankly, I find it hard to believe that anyone would disagree with these stated main points.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,797


    Default

    I think its funny that you(Bighead) are attacking Little_Miss now since she isn't a mod anymore. Since she can't ban you now you're acting like you're a bad ass.. That's just my opinion on what's going on here in this thread.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    13,832


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    I think its funny that you(Bighead) are attacking Little_Miss now since she isn't a mod anymore. Since she can't ban you now you're acting like you're a bad ass.. That's just my opinion on what's going on here in this thread.
    Exactly. He has spent years going on a campaign of endless harassment on me, and is taking me to task for not acting like a regular poster when I wasn't a regular poster. But he's just making himself look like a really sad child upset that a big bad lady didn't let him post whatever he wanted on a message board owned by a band.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street



  7. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Among the lost and damned
    Posts
    1,858



  8. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Salem, MA
    Posts
    943


    Default

    Okay, peoples.
    Bighead is a little odd, yeah. He's a racist. He hates Sarah. And he's a bit creepy.
    But does he really need all your shit? Post links because it's funny and pretend that it applies to Bighead? It's no wonder all of you are gay, liberal, socialist fucks who would rather profile and group people than live a life.
    Lay the fuck off of him. Let him be peculiar.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    People's Republic of Cork
    Posts
    1,920


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    Okay, peoples.
    Bighead is a little odd, yeah. He's a racist. He hates Sarah. And he's a bit creepy.
    But does he really need all your shit?
    Does everyone need all his shit?

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    13,832


    Default

    Extremely disappointed that quotes from someone on my ignore list don't get blocked.

    That said, Godxilla, you don't have to white knight everyone on the opposite side of an argument from me just because you're butthurt.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street



Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •