Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: More analysis of "The Big City Liberal"

Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    Does everyone need all his shit?
    No, but it's called ignoring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Extremely disappointed that quotes from someone on my ignore list don't get blocked.

That said, Godxilla, you don't have to white knight everyone on the opposite side of an argument from me just because you're butthurt.
    I'm disappointed too. I thought that I might be able to speak my mind without your asshurt musings about how everyone besides you is a miserable fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    Haha, bighead's closest ally here thinks he's odd, racist, and creepy. Fabulous

I love how you say these as though they're bad words... I'm pretty okay with those labels.
    I'm only allied with him because he could use a little help. Y'know, John Adams served as a lawyer to the soldiers in the Boston Massacre. It's just called defending the automatically guilty.
    Quote Originally Posted by RageAndLov View Post
    Me too. Not too fond of "liberal" if he means it in a economical sense, but rather in a social sense.
    Social libs are cool. But money-pissers got a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I'm a negative creep.

I use this place the vent a lot. Talk about things that I don't have an outlet for in real life. So that's probably why it's so bad.
    You're a negative creep, you're a negative creep, you're a negative creep and you're stoned!
    Cool story bro, but I'm not your punching bag.
    Really?
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Leave me the fuck alone you obsessed fucking lunatic.
    Since you aren't a mod anymore could you just spam this over and over in any thread bighead creates? It wouldn't really be spam anyway, just proactive posting.

I've basically said this many times, but it's a shame bighead is such a fucking twat. He could be interesting if he'd just dial it down and let something go maybe once in his life.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

I've heard SO many people on these boards who established themselves as smart and witty say this.

I'm sorry, but I just find this funny and related to the whole "big city liberal" things. It seems like so much of how big city liberals act is based on the same motivations as hipsters.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Who at this bbs has actually said that? Lol. Nobody. That's who.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

wheelchairman, like fucking daily.
    I wrote a four word letter.

JohnnyNemesis used to call atheists stupid here.

And I remember Sunny said something to the effect of "if you're an intolerant religious asshole, I'll call you out on it. But if you're a smug atheist, you can also expect that I'll hand you your ass on a platter" or something. Specifically something about handing the person their ass on a plate/platter or something.

Seriously, almost EVERYONE who was ever in the "in" crowd here has said thing against smug atheists. Because that proves how open minded and capable of criticizing your own group you are!

To be honest, I've said things like the guy in the comic too (about atheists). It's not an inherently bad thing to say. It's just that it does seem true that when a person is doing that, they're putting themselves in a superior category.

Wow. Did this ugly thread really have to be brought back to life?
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    Wow. Did this ugly thread really have to be brought back to life?
    Maybe not, but this comic seems to compress my problems with *those* types of people in one short comic.

nah, it's an inherently bad thing to say. there are of course shitty atheists, but there is a sea of difference between posting stupid as shit facebook conversations, shitty memes, and ignorant quotes on the internet and using religion as justification or cover for things like physical violence, child molestation, and suppressing peoples rights. the idea that a community like r/atheism is comparable to a community like WBC is absurd.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Bighead, someday when you have a life of any meaning at all, you'll realize how completely psychotic it is to necromance stupid threads to post comics you found that encapsulate your issues with people who haven't posted here with any regularity in years. YEARS.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street