Thread: Evil Fudd

Default Evil Fudd

So I was asked to do some drumming on my buddy's upcoming album. As of right now, only one song is online. I don't know if it's been completely mastered yet, but you can hear it here:

http://www.reverbnation.com/JamesMil...e-goes-on-2013

The song is called "Life Goes On" and there will be another coming(?) at some point titled "Jaqueline". I'll be sure to update this thread once I have a recording of that track.

Also, if you missed it last time, you can hear the cover of "Paint it Black" if you scroll down a bit. Enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro offspring View Post
    is it true that obama may legaliz it?

Solid drumming and a good song overall... what about submitting it for the new BBS mixtape?
    That paint it black cover was pretty good, too... nice idea to put some ska in there!
    Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,

The Ricetigers

I totally would if it was actually my music to distribute! Thank you, though! Some day, I'll get something in there. I actually just joined a new band (who's actually relatively well-established here in Tucson) and I'll let you guys know if I record anything with them!

Now you can hear the other tune I did! Also, feel free to buy the album if you are digging it. Let me know what you think!

https://evilfudd.bandcamp.com/