Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4585939495

Thread: Post a picture of your instrument!

Nice, I like the sticker

This is my peral white Ibanez GSR-200 and my recently modded faux Strat (Kramer VT111S w/ DiMarzio Super Distortion/PAF Pro pup combo, split coils, checkerboard pickguard). I decided to post them together because they're a couple.
    EDIT: Oh, and there's an Offspring poster in the background There's also a NOFX concert ticket signed by Smelly and El Hefe

Well, I've come back after two years to update my stuff. In my previous post I showed the guitar I had and mentioned a drum set I wanted to get. I also showed another guitar I wanted to get but I lost interest in getting it.

So here's what I have now.

Here's the drum set, I got it probably a little bit after my old post:

Here's my amp/effects set up for guitar:

Here's my bass amp:

And here's all my guitars/bass:

That's a Squier Jaquar bass, an Ibanez RG 2EX2, a Fender American Standard Strat, and an Ibanez AEL20E Acoustic-Electric guitar.

A long time ago I wasn't even interested in strats and thought I'd never get one, but that was when I first started playing guitar and based it solely on looks. But I really like their sound and also like the way they look now.
    Last edited by mr munkee; 10-24-2011 at 04:37 PM.

Im just about done a guitar I started making in 08 haha. Finally, I just painted it yesterday and im working on the electronics now, still a bit of routing to do though. The electronics and neck are from and old Squier Tele that wasn't that nice looking anymore, but the parts were good so I took it apart. I originally wanted to have the same electronics/hardware as a Les Paul, but I don't really have the money and I already had the Tele parts. Eventually when I save up some cash I'll either upgrade to some better Tele Pickups and electronics, or the Les Paul stuff, but for now I just want it finally done :P

I didn't use any pore filler on the wood and didn't prime it before painting, I wanted to see the wood grain through the paint cause it's oak and has really nice grain patterns. I just did like a coat and a half of black and a single coat of clear, then polished it with rubbing compound and buffed it. It's got some really good shine to it for how quick I did it, I'm impressed haha. All those autobody courses I took seem to be working, the last few guitars I've painted have turned out real well.
    Last edited by Ryder1234; 04-17-2012 at 10:03 PM.
    Check out my music -> Random Goods

One tom is missing. I had to change top (batter) head
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sitting on the bed or lying wide awake There's demons in my head and it's more than I can take I think I'm on a roll but I think it's kinda weak Saying all I know is I Gotta Get Away From Me,,

So V-RG Builder came back online recently, and I decided to mess around on it. I ended up creating this . Thennnn I got the crazy idea to actually refinish my RG like that. So after a couple weeks of sanding, painting, and rewiring, here's what I ended up with!

I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, I only ended up with one or two small drips in the paint, and they're in out of sight places so its no worry. Pretty good for a quick paint job at least

Here's an album documenting the change from how it used to look to what it is now https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=3e92fe2972

My RG and Strat, both repainted by me. There's a story on the RG in the post above this, as for the strat I really just wanted to paint another guitar after i did the RG, and that design kinda popped into my head so i went through with it.

Had a little fun with the back of the RG too

This is my guitar. Nothing fancy, it's a Starcaster I got like 8 or 9 years ago.

This is the sticker on the bottom. I'm not sure how well it shows up in that photo.

This is my bass. It's a 6-string Sound Gear by Ibanez.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

Here's my kit in the set up I've been using lately. I have a few other cymbals, two other toms, and a couple other snare drums, but this is the way I like it. The shells are nothing to write home about, but I do think that I have managed to prove that good heads and good tuning can make even a lower end drum kit sound professional.
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro offspring View Post
    is it true that obama may legaliz it?